Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
How's that Stoeger overall for you, breh? :jbhmm:
I know Turkey's been handling this model for Beretta but I don't know anyone who's actually owned a model.

Its a tank, if you can get it for 199 its a excellent buy. No felt recoil, only issue I have is adjusting for the sights, they aren't that great, but once you get it down its pretty good.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
2016-11-19-cdnn-campaign.jpeg

Great deal

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
man my dad brought me up using wd40 to clean no problems yet
Went to the range today for the first time:blessed: with my new Sport 2:banderas:. First piece I have ever bought, but not first time firing a weapon. Used to shoot my gramps guns when he wasn't home. When I finished today, I was talking to dude about cleaning guns, and he said the same thing you did. WD40 will work just fine since its basically a degreaser. So my question is this, what exactly do I need to clean my ar?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Went to the range today for the first time:blessed: with my new Sport 2:banderas:. First piece I have ever bought, but not first time firing a weapon. Used to shoot my gramps guns when he wasn't home. When I finished today, I was talking to dude about cleaning guns, and he said the same thing you did. WD40 will work just fine since its basically a degreaser. So my question is this, what exactly do I need to clean my ar?

Clean the barrel and the chamber and bolt carrier group of carbon build up and then put some lube in it.
For a more thorough cleaning though, probably break down the bcg and clean the firing pin and clean even more.
This is why I prefer piston rifles like an AK, the area of cleaning is going to be heavy on the bolt like a AR with DI

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:lolbron: I ain't gotta do do shyt at my range, just walk in with your eye and ear gear on and shoot

It's not like that out here in California. You have to finger print, show ID, sign waivers and etc. There have a lot of people in California going to the range and commit suicide.

That's why I selective on some ranges.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's not like that out here in California. You have to finger print, show ID, sign waivers and etc. There have a lot of people in California going to the range and commit suicide.

That's why I selective on some ranges.

At mine once a year you watch a 10 minute safety video is all

Old dude actually went in a few months ago and shot himself in the head

Apparently suicide at gun ranges is a popular thing

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going to try to see if this gun range/shop in Atlanta has a LWRC M6 IC-SPR for me to shoot.

lwrc_2.jpg

Felt it in store against an Daniel Defense and a Sig Sauer AR and loved it.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Clean the barrel and the chamber and bolt carrier group of carbon build up and then put some lube in it.
For a more thorough cleaning though, probably break down the bcg and clean the firing pin and clean even more.
This is why I prefer piston rifles like an AK, the area of cleaning is going to be heavy on the bolt like a AR with DI
Forgot to ask, but exactly what materials would you suggest? How good are the cleaning kits? Patches or bore cleaners?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Forgot to ask, but exactly what materials would you suggest? How good are the cleaning kits? Patches or bore cleaners?

Get yourself a 1 dollar stiff brush tooth brush, a old t-shirt or rag, some wd-40, and some gun oil and you'll be straight.
That said a universal gun cleaning kit would look better and store better , and you can still use the wd-40 and keep the gun oil on hand and you'll be straight

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Getting yourself a rolls royce of AR right there.
Congrats

I didn't buy it yet! Maybe I will buy it for myself :ehh:

My sister goes to West Point and she checked it out with me. She said it had similar mechanics to the M4. Hopefully they have one for me to shoot.