Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I found the thread, it was in the rafters. That's the clown @ThreeLetterAgency aka napoleon

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/napo...s-of-coli-fukkery.345218/page-6#post-14717515

I'm not 100% sure breh. I'm gonna have to call in our top hairline investigators on this one.

@Fonsworth can you perform statistical analysis on the hairlines in question :lupe:

2emj5e1.jpg

900x900px-LL-b9ed9dbb_e6c74172_900x900px-LL-f94da657_optimusprimusa.jpeg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm kind of annoyed with this gun range I went in Georgia. I'm outside of Atlanta now visiting family.

Anyway I do get standard drivers license stuff. I wanted to shoot a Sig today so she asked me to release the magazine and rack the gun. In the places I went to especially living in Texas I've always racked the firearm before releasing the mag.

Silly me I forgot where the mechanism was to lock it without the magazine and honestly I am familiar with doing it the other way.

Anyways because of this she wouldn't let me step foot on the range. I'm not sure what Georgia's gun safety laws but she essentially told me I would have to come back with an experienced shooter.

I've shot in Texas and Florida thus far with no problem.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even at gun stores I've been in Texas they rack the firearm first then release the mag.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm kind of annoyed with this gun range I went in Georgia. I'm outside of Atlanta now visiting family.

Anyway I do get standard drivers license stuff. I wanted to shoot a Sig today so she asked me to release the magazine and rack the gun. In the places I went to especially living in Texas I've always racked the firearm before releasing the mag.

Silly me I forgot where the mechanism was to lock it without the magazine and honestly I am familiar with doing it the other way.

Anyways because of this she wouldn't let me step foot on the range. I'm not sure what Georgia's gun safety laws but she essentially told me I would have to come back with an experienced shooter.

I've shot in Texas and Florida thus far with no problem.
That racist bytch was simply discriminating against you. Leave a bad review on Facebook and find another place.

Keep in mind, the burbs just outside of Atlanta is essentially KKK country. Lots of ardent white supremacists there.

Look for big box stores if you want to purchase guns.