Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
S&W M&P 9MM. That's my baby, it shoots everything with no jams, from fmj reloads to jhp +p to non +p jhp to factory new fmj's.

I'm not a glock fan, because the grip of the glocks does not fit my hand. My hands are too big, so I get the slide bite or the known glock bite (google glock bite), when I shoot glocks.

Go to the range and shoot different guns, before your drop the money on the gun or guns.

This gun was recommended to me by someone way more knowledgeable about guns than I am. He said this was a great starter pistol, reliable, and within the price range that I'm looking for. I'm seriously considering this one or a ruger.

Edit: I as told about the M&P Shield 9mm. My bad.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
was this your first pistol? cause i have to remind myself i have to pull low on the trigger for a clean pull.

No, not my first.

You have to practice dry firing at your home for that clean pull, so you do not have to remind yourself. I put about 1,000 rounds through my m&p, so my trigger is really broken in.

This is a good exercise, you can use a nickel, dime or a quarter. Also, learn how to shoot with both hands.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This gun was recommended to me by someone way more knowledgeable about guns than I am. He said this was a great starter pistol, reliable, and within the price range that I'm looking for. I'm seriously considering this one or a ruger.

Edit: I as told about the M&P Shield 9mm. My bad.

The m&p shield and the full size are basically the same, just differ in size. I never shot a ruger pistol, just the ruger ar-556. That was a good rifle.

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
all i have is a mini14, combat pump and old ass 32. looking at some 9s and an ar but im in cali we got weak shyt

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
all i have is a mini14, combat pump and old ass 32. looking at some 9s and an ar but im in cali we got weak shyt

The Roster for approved Handguns is ass(there are ways around it though)....but for long guns you can get most of the MSR's and Shotguns..just nothing in 50 BMG without the proper license

better buy as much as you can before the 21st of December.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Trump got dudes strapping up :pachaha:

The past 15 years have seen sweeping gun law reform, and fear buying/hoarding takes place every election cycle.

Crazy thing about it, is that Hilary being elected was a huge fear/ selling point for white gun owners....and its the complete opposite for blacks and latinos.

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
The Roster for approved Handguns is ass(there are ways around it though)....but for long guns you can get most of the MSR's and Shotguns..just nothing in 50 BMG without the proper license

better buy as much as you can before the 21st of December.
yeah but with a 10 round clip whats the point. i got a 30 on my mini tho

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
yeah but with a 10 round clip whats the point. i got a 30 on my mini tho

Fun fact: you can buy magazines with higher capacities , as long as they're disassembled...cause technically they're "repair kits"

you are aware that you can defeat a bullet button with nothing more than a rubber band and a chamber flag right?

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
Fun fact: you can buy magazines with higher capacities , as long as they're disassembled...cause technically they're "repair kits"

you are aware that you can defeat a bullet button with nothing more than a rubber band and a chamber flag right?

think i read that, thanks ill look into it. im not very knowledgable in arms