Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Glock 17 is good if you have big hands. I think the Glock 19 is the more versatile all around hand gun of the two though.

I'm 6'1'' 195 or so but I don't have huge hands :mjcry:

Dam breh am way smaller than you and I don't think the glock is too big, size was actually one of the reasons why I preferred the 17

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
+1 The only way to get a feel for a gun is to shoot it. Glocks don't fit my hands for shyt while Sigs, HKs, and CZ pistols all feel like they were made specifically for me.

I tried a CZ and a HK a while back and I liked them too. Just my preference leans towards Glocks and Sigs.

Dam breh am way smaller than you and I don't think the glock is too big, size was actually one of the reasons why I preferred the 17

Hm I may have been mistaken because I've shot full sized guns from other companies as well and they felt fine.

I remember now. It was a Glock 21 that I didn't like the size of. But still I prefer a 17 to a 19.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Anybody got a recommendations for a small gun case for my bedroom? Something secure that I can open quickly
You have kids in the house?

Cause if not, i'd say just cop one of them Sentry Fire Chests.... it locks, and is inexpensive.

I'd stay away from anything biometric...that's just asking to not be able to use your gun when you REALLY need it.

Daps
You have kids in the house?

Cause if not, i'd say just cop one of them Sentry Fire Chests.... it locks, and is inexpensive.

I'd stay away from anything biometric...that's just asking to not be able to use your gun when you REALLY need it.

Yes, an 8 yo. She's not snoopy, but def wanna be safe.

I'd prefer something with a numeric lock, so I can get to it quickly if needed

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I live in Florida and I'm just now realizing how easy it is to get a gun :ohhh:. Might be time to make that move fam. Go ahead and make some handgun recommendations coli brehs.

@newarkhiphop & @Money Mase

S&W M&P 9MM. That's my baby, it shoots everything with no jams, from fmj reloads to jhp +p to non +p jhp to factory new fmj's.

I'm not a glock fan, because the grip of the glocks does not fit my hand. My hands are too big, so I get the slide bite or the known glock bite (google glock bite), when I shoot glocks.

Go to the range and shoot different guns, before your drop the money on the gun or guns.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
S&W M&P 9MM. That's my baby, it shoots everything with no jams, from fmj reloads to jhp +p to non +p jhp to factory new fmj's.

I'm not a glock fan, because the grip of the glocks does not fit my hand. My hands are too big, so I get the slide bite or the known glock bite (google glock bite), when I shoot glocks.

Go to the range and shoot different guns, before your drop the money on the gun or guns.

You got the trigger dropped in from Apex yet? it'll pretty much turn that :flabbynsick: trigger into a glock.