Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much.
Here (VA) you can get whatever you want with the right seller, even without an id.
How am I suppose to carry a gun in my car in VA without a permit..I've been riding around with it on my passenger seat unloaded.Is that the right way?

Daps
How am I suppose to carry a gun in my car in VA without a permit..I've been riding around with it on my passenger seat unloaded.Is that the right way?
I'm not sure of the transport laws specific to VA, but if you keep them gun and ammo in separate compartments(gun in trunk, ammo in back seat) with the gun unloaded in a locked case you should be fine, at least that's the Federal law for transport.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Haven't checked your state law but am pretty sure that's not the way to do it

If I had to guess you can have them either locked in your glove compartment or in your trunk

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

If it is unloaded, I would put it in the back seat or trunk. Even if it is legal, no way I would want to be pulled over with a gun sitting next to me. Don't want you to be the next 'justified force' victim breh. Get a permit and put it in your glove compartment and let police know if you get pulled over.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
How much did you pay for the guns?

Decent AK can be had new from $600-800. The site below has some good ones ranging from the Century Arms RAS 47 (American made AK knockoff) at $650 to the Century Arms WASR AK at $700 to other makes or models that are more expensive. There are also a lot of "me too" guns which aren't AK but fire 7.62x39 mm ammo but have various levels of quality. AKs are generally cheaper than AR15s so you can definitely get a good one south of $1k. Gun shows and shops may have even cheaper new/refurbished ones.

Modern Munitions FYI I personally only buy guns and ammos with cash and not CC. I'm just paranoid like that :myman: You can get your local gun shop to custom order anything you like if you don't want to pay online. You have to pick it up at a FFL gun store anyway even if you buy online.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
top.jpg

Man don't get this shyt less you gonna go hunting

I agree the .22 LR isn't the best home defense weapon and wouldn't recommend it as such. For someone new to rifles though the gun ranges, at least in my area, won't let you use anything else except for the one range that caters to high powered rifles/shotguns. It is the "first gun" for most teenagers too.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'm definitely going to get some home protection very soon. Been doing casual research for a few months, more intense research since the Trump election....:mjpls:

One issue I'm having : All of the local gun shops look like straight up Klan-Businesses. I went to one of the stores facebook, and it had a bunch of pro-trump shyt on there. This is the shop that would be most convenient for me to buy a weapon....:snoop:

Should we as blacks bite the bullet on this and buy these weapons from cacs? I mean, everytime we pay a water or cable or MORTGAGE we are giving our money to them anyways. Still, I hate the idea that I'm about to give some racist mom and pops store my business.

I also dislike giving these types of people all of my information. I can pay with cash, but ultimately, they are gonna have to see some ID.

Lastly, you just know they are trying to rip blacks off. Lord knows what they are gonna be trying to pull on my black ass. fukk around and sell me a BB-gun....:beli:

Any advice from y'all?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Are there any larger chain stores near you? Like a Cabellas, dikk's, Field & Stream, etc?

You'll probably still get hit with the :mjpls: ...but likely order of magnitudes less than you would at some random Mom and Pop store in the middle of nowhere.

It's not even so much their attitudes, I don't care if they are mad about seeing a young black man buying weapons. Sheeeit, if anything I hope it's the straw that breaks the camels back on their blood-pressure and kills them. It's more about not trying to support their businesses. If I can avoid that, I will.

There is a Cabellas within a reasonable driving distance, according to google. It's a little further out than I would have wanted, but it appears that I can order online and pick up at the store. If that what it takes to avoid some cac owned store that probably has confederate flags hanging in it, that might be what it has to be.

There is also a dikk's even closer, I actually browsed around in store one time while I was looking for fishing stuff. I didn't really look too closely, but their gear seemed centered heavily towards hunting, a bunch of camel colored rifles and stuff....:hubie:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm definitely going to get some home protection very soon. Been doing casual research for a few months, more intense research since the Trump election....:mjpls:

One issue I'm having : All of the local gun shops look like straight up Klan-Businesses. I went to one of the stores facebook, and it had a bunch of pro-trump shyt on there. This is the shop that would be most convenient for me to buy a weapon....:snoop:

Should we as blacks bite the bullet on this and buy these weapons from cacs? I mean, everytime we pay a water or cable or MORTGAGE we are giving our money to them anyways. Still, I hate the idea that I'm about to give some racist mom and pops store my business.

I also dislike giving these types of people all of my information. I can pay with cash, but ultimately, they are gonna have to see some ID.

Lastly, you just know they are trying to rip blacks off. Lord knows what they are gonna be trying to pull on my black ass. fukk around and sell me a BB-gun....:beli:

Any advice from y'all?

Hate to break the news to you, but 99.9% of gun stores are owned by whites. This includes the bullet manufacturers.

fukk all that Klan talk, just go into the gun store knowing what you want and do research on the price. Also, just make sure they do not give you the floor model and do not buy Hi-Point.

If you have hunting stores like academy, go there, because if you get discriminated against you can sue.