Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I hope to learn to make my own bullets...

Reloading can get you killed brehs....DO NOT USE YOUTUBE to learn how to reload.

you will royal nonesuch yourself onto one of these gun blogs

If you don't know anyone who reloads, do not attempt it on your own.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
You still have to pick up the gun from a licensed FFL...and fill out a 4473.

It's not gonna come straight to your door:heh:
I mean so he doesn't have to deal with the abrasive cacs in the store. If you shop online, you don't have to worry about being followed around. If you shop online, you don't have to worry about strange stares when you buying your item. Maybe at the FFL dealer but thats in and out for the most part...

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
I mean so he doesn't have to deal with the abrasive cacs in the store. If you shop online, you don't have to worry about being followed around. If you shop online, you don't have to worry about strange stares when you buying your item. Maybe at the FFL dealer but thats in and out for the most part...

Shopping online has it's pros and cons....it's best to go into a store,handle the firearm and check out how/if they conduct business....before handing over your money.

especially if you've never purchased a firearm before.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I just won't purchase from them. There is one black owned store in Austin I may buy from.

The gun I'm looking for (sig legion) is a bit overpriced in the area I'm looking.

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Shopping online has it's pros and cons....it's best to go into a store,handle the firearm and check out how/if they conduct business....before handing over your money.

especially if you've never purchased a firearm before.
eh....what i did with my first was go to the store and held it but then purchased it online elsewhere.You avoid most of the bs that way. Youtube reviews can be very telling as well to how it feels and fits in your hands. I know everyone different but dudes will tell you straight up if it doesn't feel right

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
eh....what i did with my first was go to the store and held it but then purchased it online elsewhere.You avoid most of the bs that way. Youtube reviews can be very telling as well to how it feels and fits in your hands. I know everyone different but dudes will tell you straight up if it doesn't feel right

I prefer to buy directly from a FFL, just cause i know what to look for from them as far as compliance/competency.....if they can't get the basics right, they won't get my business in any capacity.

Do you check to see if your purchases get entered into the A/D book before you leave the store? if not, you need to.

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I prefer to buy directly from a FFL, just cause i know what to look for from them as far as compliance/competency.....if they can't get the basics right, they won't get my business in any capacity.

Do you check to see if your purchases get entered into the A/D book before you leave the store? if not, you need to.
whats the a/d book? Last time the guy called the federal hotline to do a quick background check and thats all I know...

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
whats the a/d book? Last time the guy called the federal hotline to do a quick background check and thats all I know...

Acquisition/Disposition

It's the FFL's log for every firearm that comes into their store, and to who/where it was sent.... in that log they're to put your NICS number for your transaction also.

You should insist on them filling the Disposition entry out before you leave the store, just to ensure your shyt is entered...cause it's what the BATFE comes to audit/inspect,or inquires about if there is a gun trace.

Don't let these CAC's fukk up your livelihood cause they're lazy or don't know how to do their job right.