Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any recommendations on revolvers? Preferably a .38 or .357. Trying to keep the price under $500 if possible. Also, do you think the prices for ARs and AKs will go down because trump is in office? I've seen some prices already drop but I'm talking about dropping to the $400 range.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
You mean a sniper rifle?

Remington 742 30-06 a semi auto $300:lawd:

pix267720322.jpg

If u got that paper

Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor or .308 $1,100+

pix038847842.jpg

Everybody needs a sniper :manny:

Those aren't sniper rifles breh....they just happen to have scopes on them.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Any recommendations on revolvers? Preferably a .38 or .357. Trying to keep the price under $500 if possible. Also, do you think the prices for ARs and AKs will go down because trump is in office? I've seen some prices already drop but I'm talking about dropping to the $400 range.

You can get a Ruger LCR for less than $500 in .38 special, also a MP Bodyguard from S&W...a .357 for under $500 is :whoa: unless it's used

Prices for all scary rifles are going up because of uncertainty, if you live in California you have until the 21st of December to start the buying process for a rifle.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I shot a Sig P320, Sig P226 Tacops and Sig 226 Legion. My favorite is the Sig 226 Legion BY FAR. Great weight. I love the all metal frame, grips, and X-Ray Sights. These are 9mms.

I shoot slightly more accurate with the Sig P226 series than say a Glock 17/19 but overall my marksmanship is improving anyway so the accuracy difference I notice is negligible.

Yeah I'm trying to do more research too. Definitely going to buy one before we get a new president in office.
I have the p320 and 226 legion. Both nice guns but completely different experiences to own and shoot. Also one costs twice what the other does. Which did you get ?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Tell the Trump administration what you have in your arsenal brehs...:dame:

I posted here a while back but will no longer post to show what i own. I suggest you all try slickguns.com for the best prices of guns/ammo. Go on youtube to learn how to make ammo :hubie: im done

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely going to get some home protection very soon. Been doing casual research for a few months, more intense research since the Trump election....:mjpls:

One issue I'm having : All of the local gun shops look like straight up Klan-Businesses. I went to one of the stores facebook, and it had a bunch of pro-trump shyt on there. This is the shop that would be most convenient for me to buy a weapon....:snoop:

Should we as blacks bite the bullet on this and buy these weapons from cacs? I mean, everytime we pay a water or cable or MORTGAGE we are giving our money to them anyways. Still, I hate the idea that I'm about to give some racist mom and pops store my business.

I also dislike giving these types of people all of my information. I can pay with cash, but ultimately, they are gonna have to see some ID.

Lastly, you just know they are trying to rip blacks off. Lord knows what they are gonna be trying to pull on my black ass. fukk around and sell me a BB-gun....:beli:

Any advice from y'all?

I made this post in that black guns matter thread

I can't speak for all but the half dozen or so gun shops I been to they've been nice, super nice, which I always thought was weird for some reason (speaking solely on the owners). Only really gave it thought recently and I came to the conclusion there in the selling business, and they don't care if you blue or white, they want to sell you something expensive.

Now on the other hand shooting ranges are different, every time I go I get the :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: from the others (always white) shooters

Gun shops you should honestly be ok, try to find a bigger shop in town, not a hole in the wall place. Do your research online first as far as price and specs go and you will be fine.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'm definitely going to get some home protection very soon. Been doing casual research for a few months, more intense research since the Trump election....:mjpls:

One issue I'm having : All of the local gun shops look like straight up Klan-Businesses. I went to one of the stores facebook, and it had a bunch of pro-trump shyt on there. This is the shop that would be most convenient for me to buy a weapon....:snoop:

Should we as blacks bite the bullet on this and buy these weapons from cacs? I mean, everytime we pay a water or cable or MORTGAGE we are giving our money to them anyways. Still, I hate the idea that I'm about to give some racist mom and pops store my business.

I also dislike giving these types of people all of my information. I can pay with cash, but ultimately, they are gonna have to see some ID.

Lastly, you just know they are trying to rip blacks off. Lord knows what they are gonna be trying to pull on my black ass. fukk around and sell me a BB-gun....:beli:

Any advice from y'all?

To be honest, a few weeks ago I bought some ammo at a shady right wing gun store in PA where the guy had EIGHT Trump bumper stickers.

He was very courteous, helpful, and sold me everything at a fair price, no questions asked. Do your research and go in there and negotiate. If they fukk with you, go somewhere else.

If you really want to negotiate the price up front and buy from a Black owned gun store you you can call the Black owned store, negotiate a price for a gun and have them ship it to a local FFL gun store in your area. Not sure what paperwork you need to do but this is no different than buying online.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Tell the Trump administration what you have in your arsenal brehs...:dame:

I posted here a while back but will no longer post to show what i own. I suggest you all try slickguns.com for the best prices of guns/ammo. Go on youtube to learn how to make ammo :hubie: im done

Great point, which is why I give advice not personal disclosure :pacspit:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Hate to break the news to you, but 99.9% of gun stores are owned by whites. This includes the bullet manufacturers.

fukk all that Klan talk, just go into the gun store knowing what you want and do research on the price. Also, just make sure they do not give you the floor model and do not buy Hi-Point.

If you have hunting stores like academy, go there, because if you get discriminated against you can sue.

Agreed, Cabella's, Academy, dikk's, all have stuff. Not sure if Wal-Marts or Sports Authority still sell this, I know they stopped in certain states.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have the p320 and 226 legion. Both nice guns but completely different experiences to own and shoot. Also one costs twice what the other does. Which did you get ?

Yeah I don't like the P320.

I haven't gotten either get but I'm going to get the Sig P229 Legion (more compact than the 226).

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most gun stores I've been to have been white and they have been friendly, with the exception of one who seemed very indifferent towards me. My white friend was the one that said to me "they weren't they friendly!"

Many of the circles I've ran into have just been staunchly pro 2nd amendment. These are stores I've been in Texas though.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Most gun stores I've been to have been white and they have been friendly, with the exception of one who seemed very indifferent towards me. My white friend was the one that said to me "they weren't they friendly!"

Many of the circles I've ran into have just been staunchly pro 2nd amendment. These are stores I've been in Texas though.
buy online....fukk a gun a store..

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Gonna be picking up that Ruger Mini-14 this week. In DC you go through less hassle with buying a rifle than you would buying a pistol.

That everywhere...many states don't require you to be a resident of the state to purchase long guns... the only time you actually run into any type of issues is when you live in a border state and buy multiple 5.56 and up semi-auto rifles at a time or within a week...it gets you flagged by BATFE.

You could buy that rifle in VA, and get it in about an hour after you clear NICS.