The Official Cold Approach thread/challenge

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Pulled up on a lil baby today on campus, had her eating out the palms of my hands :banderas:.

Then I left her with a fukking handshake and a hope we meet again :skip: :dead:. No one is blowing off more easy p*ssy than me :wow:.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Grabbed one IG on Saturday from a chick. We talked for at least an hour and she was leaving town the next morning. I ended up knowing her female friend she was in town visiting so I bytched out a bit when I came to shooting my shot to get her back to the crib. Number was meaningless but I should have gotten that along with the IG so that it was more meaningful

Afterwards, I went to the club and got rejected by two chicks at the club on Saturday.

Yesterday I went to the park and saw a cutie. Chatted for a few minutes and got her number but she tried to give me a business card when I asked for her number so I'm not 100% sure there is any potential there. Got an extended weekend starting tomorrow and I plan on meeting a lot more women so imma probably hit her up in a week and see what she's on.

Numbers: 1
IG: 1
Rejections: 2

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Was just at the grocery store in the express line and felt waves of energy clashing with mine. When I got closer to being called to check out, this Indian chick calls me up and scans my stuff.

Meanwhile she is giving me some intense eye contact :shaq:
and we chit-chat:dame:

I notice her name tag isn't present and ask her about it, 'I never wear it,' she says. I reply "When I take down your number what do I put as the name?"
:youngsabo:

She laughs and says 'I have a boyfriend.':mjgrin::shaq:

That's cool, I said as I smile and take my receipt walking out like George Jefferson.

And then Lupe's No Scratches plays as I put my headphones back on.

Today's Results
Rejected.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was just at the grocery store in the express line and felt waves of energy clashing with mine. When I got closer to being called to check out, this Indian chick calls me up and scans my stuff.

Meanwhile she is giving me some intense eye contact :shaq:
and we chit-chat:dame:

I notice her name tag isn't present and ask her about it, 'I never wear it,' she says. I reply "When I take down your number what do I put as the name?"
:youngsabo:

She laughs and says 'I have a boyfriend.':mjgrin::shaq:

That's cool, I said as I smile and take my receipt walking out like George Jefferson.

And then Lupe's No Scratches plays as I put my headphones back on.

Today's Results
Rejected.
:salute:
Good line. Outcome is irrelevant as long as you know you legit shot your shot

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:salute:
Good line. Outcome is irrelevant as long as you know you legit shot your shot

I was like :ohhh: When I saw she didn't have the tag on. No one can teach you the game, my bro always used to give me tips but never lines. Even now I can't give out lines, you just gotta observe and follow the flow of the convo.

Also I was corny when I started, using R.Kelly lines to approach only worked twice but I put myself out there.
:pachaha:

For the brehs that are scared of rejection, don't be. I take power from being rejected and keep it moving. It's almost as great a feeling as getting the number.

Winter is coming so, gonna start scouting for the team. One member so far.
:mjpls:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had an extended weekend (Thursday - Monday off) so I went clubbing a few nights and hit up a festival over the weekend. I talked to about 5-6 girls who were walking on the street, about 4-5 in the festival and then most of my approaches took place in the club. The line I used the most was "Hey my mom always told me to never let a cute girl scroll Instagram in the club by herself" but I tried to mix it up and come up with stuff on the fly.

I can't keep track of all the rejections. I'd say about 15? I grabbed 4 IGs although only 1 followed back smh. I got 8 phone numbers and about 2-3 of those interactions had potential. One girl kinda mistook me for someone else but she was really trying to kick it the next day and I was too hungover to link up on time and then we kept missing each other so that fell through and she left early.

The other girl that I felt like I had a legit shot with, I met on the last day of the festival. Not a great convo but told her I was going to a spot after and she already had tickets to it so we ended up linking up and there I was able to talk more and see if we were compatible. Her female friend left early to go home with a guy and so me and her kicked it at the bar a little longer and then caught a Lyft to her place and then hung out for like 10 hours on some caking shyt lol. If I was still in the city, we'd still be kicking it but I had a plane to catch back to Chicago.

Thanks to alcohol and the # of chicks I tried to get at, everything is a blur so not too much details. I'll try and break things down a bit more in the future. Lots of parties going down Labor Day Weekend. I'm not in a relationship but I do have people who see me pretty regularly and I can already feel the guilt trip coming on if I party at a festival all last weekend and then turn up all this weekend instead of scheduling time so we'll see..

Totals
Numbers
: 9
IG: 5
Rejections: 17

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Have a few things in rotation but a few weeks ago, seen this young thing with the biggest booty. She was working but i know when women are zounded by me so i just scribbled my name n number on a piece of paper n slid it to her.

She hit me up a day later.

If u know ur very attractive n they like ur look, i say let em choose.

That way, ur not wasting time on women who don't want u.