The Official Cold Approach thread/challenge

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Most all my cold approaches are always initiated by a need. A need for directions, a question asked about a particular item in the location we at, perfect example a Grocery Store.

It's always something to setup the conversation like say I'm at the market on Holiday and I see a bad chick and I'm feeling myself (I:E High. :AU_JD:smile:
And decide to shoot my shot. I'd work my way over to her aisle, scanning nothing in particular with let's say, A box of Pasta in my hand and some Sausage
(:AU_SWG: Always keep a prop for Innuendo 'cause phallic objects often Bait Thot and harlots into spritzing you with some freaky shyt if you been conversating nice with some moderately heavy flirting)
, take a shot of Listerene and proceed to ask her which sauce goes best with store bought Pasta and see how she responds.

If she ain't want shyt to do with me or she annoyed but still being civil. I note it, day thank you and dip. :pachaha:

If she goes into sauce details or suggest that you should make your own from scratch, I tuck in and see how far shyt cam go from there. :wow:

At the very Least I get a name incase I see her again and decide to try and knock it down again if she liked what I was putting down.

Chicks can't curve you directly if you got an escape route already planned. :blessed:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
The following is literally all I do. Damn near copy & pasted on all the chicks I approach.

It can work anywhere but its mainly for if you see a chick that you'll probably never see again like at the grocery store.

This is strictly what I do and has worked for me many, many, many times. It HASN'T worked many, many times also but that's part of the game.

Ok, I see a chick for example in the grocery isle :whoo:

Ill walk up to her and say "hey, how ya doing? I don't mean to bother you. May I ask you a question real quick?"

Now when I say this, I don't have the :takedat:look on my face. im not tryna come off as a creep or pervert. I always make sure to have a "you look kinda familiar" look on my face. A "confused" look like I'm about to ask "do I know you? You look sorta familiar."

Anyways, I say "what is your name if you don't mind?"

They usually have a little confused look and smile of course and tell me, but sometimes ill get the "why?":skip:

Well either way, I follow that up by saying "well look ima keep it real, you are beautiful and I just had to come over and say something to ya, real talk" (I ALWAYS compliment right away so she'll know that I'm sexually attracted to her. No friend zone for me)

I usually get a "wow, thank you"and a smile.

This is where you read her body language and you can tell if she's interested/ flattered or not.

I've gotten many types of responses but mainly positive. Just a smile and a thank you. Sometimes you can tell that she's extremely taken aback and is flattered. Even blushes sometimes. Again, read her body language. Women LOVE aggressive men.

Now what I say next usually makes or breaks the entire situation. Me personally, I like to get right to the point and inquire if she's single or not. That's just how I do it. I ask her right then "soooo how is your man treating you these days?":patrice:

I word it in that way because I'm not flat out asking if she has a man (not trying to come off too thirsty) but moreso assuming that she does have a man.

She'll either tell me he's treating her ok (which is my sign to end the convo and KIM) or she'll tell me that she does NOT have a man, in which I will continue the convo and eventually suggest that she take my number.

I also ask her about a man to give her an "out". She may not be feeling me and she can lie to me and say she DOES have somebody even if she doesn't. She can lie to me and ill never know.

Thsts pretty much the gist of how I approach women. You can do this anywhere. The main thing is be direct and have confidence in yourself. Speak like you're talking to a homegirl or somebody you talk to everyday. Don't exude nervousness. Speak with confidence and look her directly in the eyes as you're speaking. Also smile!!!! Remember, you are a complete stranger!!!!

This is just how I do it. Anybody who gets pu55y knows that there are no magical words or lines to approach these females. What i just typed may be corny to you but who gives a fukk. Its worked for me plenty of times. I'm gonna continue to do it this way. Of course its not like that verbatim, that's just the gist of the convo. Also being able to improvise is key in talking to females.

I would even argue that its not about what you say, but moreso the simple fact that you had the balls to say something in the first place, corny or not:manny:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I'm in. Is the challenge to do 1 cold approach or...?

Nah its more of a continuous challenge. If you sign up you should aim at approaching every attractive woman you come along.
Afterwards you can report in this thread on how it went, if you got the number or failed/didnt have the courage to approach or whatever happened :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm down but I ain't doing this to every chick I come across. Blacks & Latinas only :ahh:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
The easiest approach is to just say "Hey this might sound strange but" and then offer some observation about what they are wearing/doing/etc.

best case they laugh with you and then there's your opener :ehh:
worst case they say "ok thanks" and then you say "my bad, I know that was random...have a good day" and keep it moving

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you only approach blacks and latinas who you deem approachable(assuming you have a sufficiently decent standards) are you not limiting your potential experience/reference points?
:manny: I don't really care breh, I just go with the flow

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Done.

I talk to women of all backgrounds, colors, creeds... even preferences (and since I'm not on most womans radars due to my ethnicity... this will probably be the biggest challenge for to date. But since i'm perceived as passive and unassuming... my approach will generally hit 'em like a curve ball).

Good luck my brothas.

Let's get these XX chromosome holders.