The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
This nygga Cam got on his show, damn near diminished all of Sheduer’s accomplishments, and wonder why he’s not trying to fukk with him.

It wasn’t even constructive criticism, it was just hate.

Then he tried to compare himself to Shedeur and how no one had Auburn winning. It’s just weirdo shyt.

These NFL “OG’s” are an embarrassment to the real OG’s out there.
I wonder if a major issue is that some of these former athletes dont realize that a lot of people dont seperate what they say as media personalities from their playing days.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if a major issue is that some of these former athletes dont realize that a lot of people dont seperate what they say as media personalities from their playing days.

Guys like Cam and Richard Sherman are still fairly young guys. Therefore, instead of enjoying the game from the sidelines, they act like they want to compete with these guys. They gotta get past that. Their playing days are over.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Guys like Cam and Richard Sherman are still fairly young guys. Therefore, instead of enjoying the game from the sidelines, they act like they want to compete with these guys. They gotta get past that. Their playing days are over.
I separate Sherman a little from Cam. In regards to Travis, Sherman did compliment Travis in that he thought Travis could/would take CB contracts to the 30-mill+ mark. thats hardly the sign of someone hating.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They have no respect for legends. Now if Cam wouldve roughed him up out there in front of his daddy and the world,the world wouldve said he was wrong. But hands and feet can be valuable teaching tools for those who need them:respect:
Leave it to that laptop stealing nikka to be out harrasing college kids instead being at home taking care of his own :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I separate Sherman a little from Cam. In regards to Travis, Sherman did compliment Travis in that he thought Travis could/would take CB contracts to the 30-mill+ mark. thats hardly the sign of someone hating.
Once Sherman clarified that he didn't say bland I was fine with his thoughts... He didn't say anything crazy

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how would you have handled the situation?

Go home quietly and send a prayer up. Non violence is usually the best course of action 9 times out of 10. But that doesnt mean violence isnt understandable 50% of the time:respect:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Your right,Id smack that silver spoon right out of Shadeuers mouth on second thought:mjlol:

But Id wait for him in the tunnel. With any luck he would leave the game early again,and id catch him alone:respect:
so you're one of those. thank you for reminding me

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Joel Klatt talk about shemur’s offensive adjustments.

Sean Lewis was just trash last year. Couldn’t change shyt. Couldn’t adjust, couldn’t run, etc.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sean Lewis was just trash last year. Couldn’t change shyt. Couldn’t adjust, couldn’t run, etc.
I'll have to listen, I remember when Lewis came out of the bye last year vs UCLA still trying to run the same shyt and Shedeur damn near got killed. It was wild the way media was caping for dude when Deion finally had enough.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I'll have to listen, I remember when Lewis came out of the bye last year vs UCLA still trying to run the same shyt and Shedeur damn near got killed. It was wild the way media was caping for dude when Deion finally had enough.
interestingly enough this weekend san diego state plays hawaii, so we'll have the battle of former prime assistants

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Why don't we hear about how big of a mistake it was to let go of the "white daddy savior genius guru" Sean Lewis anymore? I mean I know he has to be lighting it up at his new job considering how brilliant he was touted to be while at CU:jbhmm: