The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll have to listen, I remember when Lewis came out of the bye last year vs UCLA still trying to run the same shyt and Shedeur damn near got killed. It was wild the way media was caping for dude when Deion finally had enough.

CU talk at 4:15

Karume

All Star
Daps
funny to read about people thinking Prime is playing favorites because he plays cam

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The big 12 is truly up in the air. The teams I had concern about for CU before the season have turned out to be shaky as hell.

As long as CU plays their game, they can beat these teams.

I’m just taking it one game at a time.

Every game is just a toss up. This is a conference where the team in last place is capable of beating the team in first place.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The big 12 is truly up in the air. The teams I had concern about for CU before the season have turned out to be shaky as hell.

Every game is just a toss up. This is a conference where the team in last place is capable of beating the team in first place.
If they can consistency win the Turnover, Special Teams, and Big Play battle they're going.to win a lot of confrence games this season.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
If they can consistency win the Turnover, Special Teams, and Big Play battle they're going.to win a lot of confrence games this season.

And cut out those dreadful starts. Their first possessions are embarrassing.

They damn near get the best version of every team they face because they’re so hyped to play Colorado. You gotta calm that shyt down early. When Sheppard caught that TD pass, it’s like it took the life out of UCF.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

This is sooooo accurate

Karume

All Star
Daps
sounds like we lost a couple of OL, not sure if they redshirted as nothing official has been put out yet