The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikkas getting ready to bounce :lupe:

Eligibility is so important, especially in this era where most nyggas aren’t going to the NFL anyway, so they better get what they can get.

Besides, can’t be mad at a nygga wanting to be redshirt if he isn’t even being used.

I think Shilo should go ahead and get a medical redshirt, and come back for his 12th year. It’s not like he’s NFL material anyway. Better get that NIL money.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to seeing UCF play.

The way they’re favored by 15 and talked about, you’d think they’re the equivalent of Oregon last year.

On paper, seems like another big 12 “pick em” game.

Karume

All Star
Daps
:comeon: Yall some goalpost movin ass nggas boy I tell you. ‘Listen to argue’ head ass

I said I dislike em. That’s a ‘me’ statement. Didn’t say shyt about them ‘as a person’
you said, "And Travis was one of the good ones." that's what I was referring to. how does that equate to me moving goalposts?

Karume

All Star
Daps
Eligibility is so important, especially in this era where most nyggas aren’t going to the NFL anyway, so they better get what they can get.

Besides, can’t be mad at a nygga wanting to be redshirt if he isn’t even being used.

I think Shilo should go ahead and get a medical redshirt, and come back for his 12th year. It’s not like he’s NFL material anyway. Better get that NIL money.
It would be interesting for shilo to do that. I'm not sure if he can get much as far as NIL goes with him having a civil case still hanging over his head. I wonder if he has considered going into coaching or at least being a recruiter

Karume

All Star
Daps
word on the street is Trevor Woods may redshirt

might be wishful thinking of his haters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
word on the street is Trevor Woods may redshirt

might be wishful thinking of his haters
I don't think the dude is any good :hubie:he'd be nice at a little MWC school....that's probably where he's headed

Karume

All Star
Daps
I don't think the dude is any good :hubie:he'd be nice at a little MWC school....that's probably where he's headed
I think you underestimate how good he is. I'm not saying he's great; he's just a solid rotational player.

I wonder if he's considering returning to safety with the number of secondary players graduating/leaving after this season.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think you underestimate how good he is. I'm not saying he's great; he's just a solid rotational player.

I wonder if he's considering returning to safety with the number of secondary players graduating/leaving after this season.
If that's what you want to call it :manny:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

Breh

Shilo is graded as a late third/ early fourth rounder
Which is not bad at all ..

He led the Buffs in tackles and forced fumbles last season.

Don't know if he will be shyt in the NFL but he will CERTAINLY be drafted.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Uh oh!!

This team may be turning a corner this year.

:ehh:

Outside of Matt Rhules revenge game they have been finding ways