The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

The next month or so is going to be huge... 4 games against teams that they should be able to compete against but they'll have to be consistent.... They can't afford to go less than .500 if they really want to have a great season.... This KSU game is going to be their defining moment even more so than UCF... 2 weeks to prep and at home... If they can't figure it out it'll be a complete blown opportunity

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The next month or so is going to be huge... 4 games against teams that they should be able to compete against but they'll have to be consistent.... They can't afford to go less than .500 if they really want to have a great season.... This KSU game is going to be their defining moment even more so than UCF... 2 weeks to prep and at home... If they can't figure it out it'll be a complete blown opportunity

Yes indeed

Still not sure why the schedulers gave Colorado the toughest big 12 schedule. They basically got all the heavy hitters (KSU, AZ, Utah, Oklahoma State) that have been beating up on each other. Yeah Iowa State and BYU are ranked higher, but still need to see more.

Now, I think these are winnable games.

Shumur gotta fix those terrible “hey let’s throw horizontal to start the game and go three and out on the first drive.”

CU still hasn’t even reached their APEX offensively.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I am irritated by some fans who act as if thinking Travis won't play full-time on both sides in the NFL is automatically hate.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
All eyes will be on them for that late slot

I don't know, that's late for the east coast. Seems like the prime spot would've been 8.

*Cracks knuckles*

Guess I'll have to wake up late Saturday morning.

lethal-weapon-danny-glover.gif

Karume

All Star
Daps
They have no respect for legends. Now if Cam wouldve roughed him up out there in front of his daddy and the world,the world wouldve said he was wrong. But hands and feet can be valuable teaching tools for those who need them:respect:
how would you have handled the situation?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Big goofy nikka :mjlol:

This nygga Cam got on his show, damn near diminished all of Sheduer’s accomplishments, and wonder why he’s not trying to fukk with him.

It wasn’t even constructive criticism, it was just hate.

Then he tried to compare himself to Shedeur and how no one had Auburn winning. It’s just weirdo shyt.

These NFL “OG’s” are an embarrassment to the real OG’s out there.