The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Trav actually watched the whole video or just the headline. Sherm was praising him the whole time

Came to post this. I legitimately dislike everything about this program man :heh: :francis: :yeshrug:. And Travis was one of the good ones.

Simply being black can only carry you so far. They’ve turned into some pompous arrogant ass kids. Feminine type shyt. Sensitive, no accountability. I’m old school man there is nothing that boils my blood more than an arrogant kid.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Came to post this. I legitimately dislike everything about this program man :heh: :francis: :yeshrug:. And Travis was one of the good ones.

Simply being black can only carry you so far. They’ve turned into some pompous arrogant ass kids. Feminine type shyt. Sensitive, no accountability. I’m old school man there is nothing that boils my blood more than an arrogant kid.

That's the whole issue, these dudes be walking around like they like that after barely getting by.

Just a weird situation.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I thought Justin Jefferson was kinda bland as a WR coming out of LSU and now he's the best WR in the league.

Some guys dont have to be super flashy and still dominate. Maybe thats Sherm's point though.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ya'll nikkas weird

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I thought Justin Jefferson was kinda bland as a WR coming out of LSU and now he's the best WR in the league.

Some guys dont have to be super flashy and still dominate. Maybe thats Sherm's point though.

Uhhh….Or maybe you just miscalculated his talent :heh: which is understandable, we don’t have tape we not watching routes and techniques etc

But Sherman is likely spotting things from a DB perspective. What type of routes he runs. Travis isn’t gona be able to use pure athleticism to win in the NFL. He isnt randy moss or Calvin Johnson (and they didn’t use just athleticism either). It’s gonna come down to details and skill. And that’s my concern with him playing both ways. Is he getting enough time on task to be refined at both positions.

Offensively, the list is LONG for talented fast WRs who bust bc they can’t run routes or some other technical aspect of the position. Charles Rogers, Kadarius Toney, Kyle Pitts :huhldup:, could go on

Whereas defensively, yea you gona struggle but you’re more likely to get by off athleticism and have a long career. Terrance Newman, Deangelo hall, and Travis’ best comp come to mind: Antonio Cromartie. None of these guys were shut down but just off athleticism and size/speed they had long locative careers.

But with these kids —-and new age fans who make every issue some ‘woke’ dap fish moment —-you can’t tell them shyt. They think every player is the first of his kind. Cromartie is a 4 time pro bowler and 1 time all pro but if you tell them that’s what Travis can be they’d scoff. They think he gon be Deion and Randy moss rolled in one :snoop:

Karume

All Star
Daps

how is this significant enough to make someone not a good person? that's ridiculous.

IMO he just made the mistake that a lot of people make of not taking comments in context

Karume

All Star
Daps
Deion Sanders Derangement Syndrome has spilled over into attacking the kids
lol, one person I know says that he holds Shedeur to a different standard than others. which makes me wonder how do you then ever compare other QBs?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
how is this significant enough to make someone not a good person? that's ridiculous.

IMO he just made the mistake that a lot of people make of not taking comments in context

:comeon: Yall some goalpost movin ass nggas boy I tell you. ‘Listen to argue’ head ass

I said I dislike em. That’s a ‘me’ statement. Didn’t say shyt about them ‘as a person’