The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I will say it has to be tough practicing at guard all week then switching to tackle during a game. he may do better if he goes back to actually practicing at tackle.

I do agree with him perhaps being a better guard
I'm not buying that excuse considering he's played tackle all his career.... He just got beat and it is what it is...I'm wondering what in the world they do next week

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
so wouldnt that mean that unless there is a checkdown shedeur really wouldnt be able to just throw the ball away?
Nah you can throw it out of bounds as long as you get outside the box

Karume

All Star
Daps
I'm not buying that excuse considering he's played tackle all his career.... He just got beat and it is what it is...I'm wondering what in the world they do next week
I'm not saying that he wasnt getting beat. I'm just suggesting that his having been playing and practicing at guard for I believe the last 3 weeks or so contributed.

as far as what they do next week, my answer is almost always run more. it would slow the rush some and at least reduce the stunts the defense uses which Imo is the Oline's biggest weakness

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying that he wasnt getting beat. I'm just suggesting that his having been playing and practicing at guard for I believe the last 3 weeks or so contributed.

as far as what they do next week, my answer is almost always run more. it would slow the rush some and at least reduce the stunts the defense uses which Imo is the Oline's biggest weakness
I just mean what are they going to do starting 5 wise...seems like Phillip is out of the mix again

Karume

All Star
Daps
I just mean what are they going to do starting 5 wise...seems like Phillip is out of the mix again
IDK, I'm still confused about tyler johnson. has anything officially ever been said about him?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UCF got 1 sack in 3 games against terrible comp, line gotta be able to hold up in pass protection this week

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
UCF got 1 sack in 3 games against terrible comp, line gotta be able to hold up in pass protection this week
I'm worried about this teams inability to stop running QBs more than the protection for some reason ....sitting in man on defense so much just exposes you to a mobile Q...we've seen it now in both the NDSU game and the Baylor game.... KJ can potentially have a field day if they don't have a better plan for him.... Offensively I think they'll be alright but this is a big test for that revamped defense and new DC Livingston

Karume

All Star
Daps
I'm worried about this teams inability to stop running QBs more than the protection for some reason ....sitting in man on defense so much just exposes you to a mobile Q...we've seen it now in both the NDSU game and the Baylor game.... KJ can potentially have a field day if they don't have a better plan for him.... Offensively I think they'll be alright but this is a big test for that revamped defense and new DC Livingston
I think they need to smack hit upside the head a few times

not literally of course

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if that's a Deion thing or Livingston, didn't they stay in man alot last year with Kelly too?