The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Daps
Reppin
Denver
welch had one thrown at him which was a bit low but he didnt need to go to his knees to catch...smh

your point is well taken though.

also do they ever run screen plays?
Yeah that one was rough. Went from 3rd and 5 to 4th and 8 and out of FG range

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This is my problem with this team. They get too up when they win and too down when they lose. If they win 1 game of the next 3, I'll be shocked. If the win when more than 1 game, consider me a believer

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don’t really gotta have the convo yet because we won, b it shedeur HAS to be better about getting the ball out. Sure there’s gonna be some plays where it’s a free rusher and he doesn’t have a choice, but others he’s getting a couple seconds, recognizes someone coming at him and he tries to escape instead of throwing it away or going to a check down. Almost cost the game tonight.

Dude is great, but it’s an area for improvement.
This & a bunch of the sacks he took albeit weren’t great protection he could have easily stepped up in the pocket to buy more time.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I wonder what the people who say Shedeur has a weak arm think about that 50+ yard hail mary

Karume

All Star
Daps
It was a hailmary breh, just chuck it and pray
:pachaha:

Sheduers deep balls constantly fell short and weren’t accurate. And that’s not hate it’s an honest assessment.
you may be honest but that doesnt mean you're right.

yes he has a tendency to under throw deep passes but I would argue accuracy isnt really the factor. I think it's more an issue of mechanics

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
what we discussed ended up happening. didn't do much good....smh
He didn't look good at Tackle I think he's a downhill guy more fit for the inside... Gotta be more athletic to play tackle

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It was a hailmary breh, just chuck it and pray
:pachaha:

Sheduers deep balls constantly fell short and weren’t accurate. And that’s not hate it’s an honest assessment.
NDSU QB couldn't get his hailmary to the endzone...that's called a weak arm...throwing a perfect 55 yard laser while falling backwards is not....get that hate up out your heart little nikka...it's gone be alright :umad:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
CU defense gotta figure out how to play better in the first half, 2nd halves they've been lights out. Baylor was a must win with UCF on the road and KState back to back weeks.
I think they were fine besides the QB long run....dumbass special teams essentially gave up 10 points that first half with 2 long run backs

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
We don’t really gotta have the convo yet because we won, b it shedeur HAS to be better about getting the ball out. Sure there’s gonna be some plays where it’s a free rusher and he doesn’t have a choice, but others he’s getting a couple seconds, recognizes someone coming at him and he tries to escape instead of throwing it away or going to a check down. Almost cost the game tonight.

Dude is great, but it’s an area for improvement.
Now this is something that will be a problem if he doesn't correct it at the next level...you can't outrun those DE's

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
what are the college rules regarding intentional grounding?

I ask because I just dont think I would want my QB trying to throw the ball away from the middle of the field.

I understand your thought as far as defenses not being worried about the run. I think even if it wasnt overly effective consistincy would provide that extra half second or so that would be huge.
Gotta be outside the tackles and cross the LOS

Karume

All Star
Daps
He didn't look good at Tackle I think he's a downhill guy more fit for the inside... Gotta be more athletic to play tackle
I will say it has to be tough practicing at guard all week then switching to tackle during a game. he may do better if he goes back to actually practicing at tackle.

I do agree with him perhaps being a better guard