The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
you considered last year's OL talent amazing? based on what? and what do you mean the scheme was set up to fail?
My bad I meant was not amazing that’s a typo lol it wasn’t very good but it was serviceable enough. By scheme I mean every pass is basically set up to take a long time the defense coordinators know this so they basically tell their line just straight run don’t worry about gap assignments or anything of that stuff that you need in the run game because one they barely run and two when they do run it’s bland and basic there is very little pulling traps counters etc. so basically it’s open season and the o line will always lose more often than they win no matter what talent you have upfront

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Woah woah I’m a longhorn fan lol. I’m just disappointed in the way some in here are putting it all on these players and basically absolving Deion

Even if the O line is complete dogshyt. I'm not a big college fan at all. But doesn't that fall mostly on recruiting in other words the coach?

Karume

All Star
Daps
My bad I meant was not amazing that’s a typo lol it wasn’t very good but it was serviceable enough. By scheme I mean every pass is basically set up to take a long time the defense coordinators know this so they basically tell their line just straight run don’t worry about gap assignments or anything of that stuff that you need in the run game because one they barely run and two when they do run it’s bland and basic there is very little pulling traps counters etc. so basically it’s open season and the o line will always lose more often than they win no matter what talent you have upfront
IMO that falls on the OC more than CP. ultimately it's his reponsibility though as HC.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
IMO that falls on the OC more than CP. ultimately it's his reponsibility though as HC.
I would agree normally but this is basically the same offense as last year which means this is something prime wants run and ultimately probably why Lewis left because it will never work. Also as HC he can definitely overwrite the calls but he doesn’t which is just more proof to me this is what he wants

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I think you are skipping the OL coach
I’m not totally skipping him because it’s ultimately scheme Kyle flood couldn’t make these guys look any better running the schemes they run I don’t even know really what kinda offense it is that’s how bad the offense scheme is

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That’s 3 pressures a game is that supposed to be bad.
Yes that’s bad nikka what the fukk :mjlol: The fact that you don’t comprehend this lets me know all I need about your football knowledge
He only allowed 1 sack that is a fact. You are doing any and everything to shift blame from Deion and shedeur
Ok great he allowed 1 sack he still allowed 36 pressures and his overall grade from last year pass blocking plus run blocking was at a miserable replacement level ….now you’re deflecting about some a”Buhh buh buh you can’t criticize Deion” shyt because you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about and have been corrected with actual data not just nonsense you watched on a YouTube video ….

You still haven’t named what “scheme” is being run because you don’t know what that actually means

You can’t answer anything about what kind of offensive line blocking strategy is being deployed because you don’t know what that is

You’ve been wrong about every player you mentioned when I ran the carfaxs you didn't even know what to look for when it came to overall player grades until I corrected you

You didn’t actually know what these guys portal rankings until I corrected you

You’re just yapping at this point broadie :francis:

Karume

All Star
Daps
I would agree normally but this is basically the same offense as last year which means this is something prime wants run and ultimately probably why Lewis left because it will never work. Also as HC he can definitely overwrite the calls but he doesn’t which is just more proof to me this is what he wants

your saying that he doesnt overrule calls would suggest it is more directly the OC's fault

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
your saying that he doesnt overrule calls would suggest it is more directly the OC's fault
Ok by that I mean he sees the gameplan he doesn’t say we should run the ball more or we should try to run more of a quick game. Like to me they running the same offense which ofc pat never has called so just outside looking in it looks more like this what Deion wants not exactly what either of the OCs wanted

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yes that’s bad nikka what the fukk :mjlol: The fact that you don’t comprehend this lets me know all I need about your football knowledge

Ok great he allowed 1 sack he still allowed 36 pressures and his overall grade from last year pass blocking plus run blocking was at a miserable replacement level ….now you’re deflecting about some a”Buhh buh buh you can’t criticize Deion” shyt because you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about and have been corrected with actual data not just nonsense you watched on a YouTube video ….

You still haven’t named what “scheme” is being run because you don’t know what that actually means

You can’t answer anything about what kind of offensive line blocking strategy is being deployed because you don’t know what that is

You’ve been wrong about every player you mentioned when I ran the carfaxs you didn't even know what to look for when it came to overall player grades until I corrected you

I can answer but you are too stupid to understand read the comments with @Karume im clearly explaining it you are a delusional Stan

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Also I can’t say what scheme they are running because they aren’t running any scheme no offense runs their offense in the way Colorado does.