The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
This new o line isn’t overrated tho that’s my point it’s a coaching issue scheme wise and also Deion not bringing in a real o line coach
define real O line coach. Loadholt has playing experience and he was an analyst at OU . that's all about him I am aware of.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
define real O line coach. Loadholt has playing experience and he was an analyst at OU . that's all about him I am aware of.
with P4 money colorado shouldn't have to hire first timers in an important coaching positions. loadholt should be getting his experience in the G5.

Last edited:

Karume

All Star
Daps
which P4 money colorado shouldn't have to hire first timers in an important coaching positions. loadholt should be getting his experience in the G5.
CU isn't a big money program, so they won't be able to hire anyone away from the Big 10 or SEC. As for G5 experience, that's what they did last year. Now the question might be: Would O'Boyle do better with seemingly better talent than he did last year?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Lots of people have playing experience that does not make you a good coach and like you said he was an analyst not the actual o line coach. If Deion was serious about fixing his oline he would have went out looked at all the g5 schools and picked a guy who’s had good o lines there and has been coaching up guys not go and get an analyst who’s never run a practice at any level before or shown that he can actually develop guys. I know someone either loadholt pat or Deion is the problem because benson played RT last year allowed one sack you bring him in and you move him to guard???? Especially when you have Tyler Johnson there. And the worse part is they did it so that Tyler brown could play RT who is and always has been an guard

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This isn’t just one loss, this is them playing the exact same way week 1 and week 2. Charlie aside the coaching is awful. I rock with Prime but this is glaringly obvious. I’m still rocking with CU but I ain’t blaming the linemen this time. This is pure coaching.
Charlie shouldn’t even touch the field with the talent at RB they have

Karume

All Star
Daps
Lots of people have playing experience that does not make you a good coach and like you said he was an analyst not the actual o line coach. If Deion was serious about fixing his oline he would have went out looked at all the g5 schools and picked a guy who’s had good o lines there and has been coaching up guys not go and get an analyst who’s never run a practice at any level before or shown that he can actually develop guys. I know someone either loadholt pat or Deion is the problem because benson played RT last year allowed one sack you bring him in and you move him to guard???? Especially when you have Tyler Johnson there. And the worse part is they did it so that Tyler brown could play RT who is and always has been an guard
CP may have been turned of the G5 route because that's what they did last season with O'Boyle

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This is grade tier glazing Deion they were good they wouldn’t have been ranked that high in the portal if they weren’t.
Outside of Tyler Johnson most of these guys weren't ranked that high in the portal... I don't know where you're getting your information lmao like why do you keep lying about shyt nikka? I just showed you based on data why they weren't that good... i can pull up their portal rankings to show you they weren’t good either …I can post all of their grades like I did for the other players.... Now if you don't want to believe that because you've already decided to close your eyes and ears to reality and make up your own facts God bless you brother but nothing that you've posted so far has been based on anything but what you've created in your head
Again why does he continue to have the same problem every year but it’s never his fault or the scheme he runs fault. Benson literally only allowed one sack at IU last year against better competition so yes he was actually good
You can't even name the “scheme” he runs...you definitely can't name what blocking scheme they're utilizing ...please stop using terms you heard on YouTube that you clearly don't understand…it doesn’t make you sound more knowledgeable bro bro.

Sacks aren't the only measure of quality line play...if you allow 36 pressures in one year you are not playing good period.... Just becaue the QB can get the ball out before allowing the sack doesn't mean you did your job as far as giving him enough time to get through his progressions... This is like rudimentary football understanding that you're struggling with and fighting against data...why it’s weird …

IMG-2796.jpg

facts are facts …..Khalil was a turnstile at Indiana ….36 pressures allowed last season ….in a 12 game season that’s 3 times a game he’s getting his QB heated up …that’s not “good” …just repeating some shyt you heard doesn’t change the reality of actual on field production …59 overall grade is a backup player nikka ….he’s somehow actually improved since coming to CU

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
CU isn't a big money program, so they won't be able to hire anyone away from the Big 10 or SEC. As for G5 experience, that's what they did last year. Now the question might be: Would O'Boyle do better with seemingly better talent than he did last year?
no one is expecting him to hire away some SEC or Big 10 OL coach. although with the nature of position coaches being on year to year contracts if you have history with the person and they know you're not going to fukk them over after a year you can actually get one. there is a big gap between SEC or Big 10 OL coach and analyst, he needs to mine that gap for coaching talent.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
CP may have been turned of the G5 route because that's what they did last season with O'Boyle
O’Boyle is at Northwestern now and their oline looks fine matter fact they ran for 120 yards against Duke with one rb 6 yards from 100 yards by himself and have allowed zero sacks. He was a scapegoat.

Karume

All Star
Daps
O’Boyle is at Northwestern now and their oline looks fine matter fact they ran for 120 yards against Duke with one rb 6 yards from 100 yards by himself and have allowed zero sacks. He was a scapegoat.
scape goat for what exactly? I will say that perhaps the issue was more talent than coaching in his case.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Outside of Tyler Johnson most of these guys weren't ranked that high in the portal... I don't know where you're getting your information lmao like why so you keep lying about shyt nikka? I just showed you based on data why they weren't that good... I can post all of their grades like I did for the other players.... Now if you don't want to believe that because you've already decided to close your eyes and ears to reality and make up your own facts God bless you brother but nothing that you've posted so far has been based on anything but what you've created in your head

You can't even name the “scheme” he runs...you definitely can't name what blocking scheme they're utilizing ...please stop using terms you heard on YouTube that you clearly don't understand…it doesn’t make you sound more knowledgeable bro bro.

Sacks aren't the only measure of quality line play...if you allow 36 pressures in one year you are not playing good period.... Just becaue the QB can get the ball out before allowing the sack doesn't mean you did your job as far as giving him enough time to get through his progressions... This is like rudimentary football understanding that you're struggling with and fighting against data...why it’s weird …

facts are facts …..Khalil was a turnstile at Indiana ….36 pressures allowed last season ….in a 12 game season that’s 3 times a game he’s getting his QB heated up …that’s not “good” …just repeating some shyt you heard doesn’t change the reality of actual on field production …59 overall grade is a backup player nikka ….he’s somehow actually improved since coming to CU
That’s 3 pressures a game is that supposed to be bad. He only allowed 1 sack that is a fact. You are doing any and everything to shift blame from Deion and shedeur

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
scape goat for what exactly? I will say that perhaps the issue was more talent than coaching in his case.
For how bad they looked. One it was year one and two the talent was not amazing and three the scheme was set up to fail

Last edited:

Karume

All Star
Daps
For how bad they looked. One it was year one and two the talent was amazing and three the scheme was set up to fail
you considered last year's OL talent amazing? based on what? and what do you mean the scheme was set up to fail?