The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
Ok by that I mean he sees the gameplan he doesn’t say we should run the ball more or we should try to run more of a quick game. Like to me they running the same offense which ofc pat never has called so just outside looking in it looks more like this what Deion wants not exactly what either of the OCs wanted
lol

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Benson was a 4 star guy so when did 4 star guys become not highly rated
4 stars WHERE nikka? :mjlol: On3 didn't even rank that nikka and every other site had him as a mid tier 3 star which was generous .. Why are you in here constantly lying and making shyt up? It's weird...Google is free I'm going to present the facts and correct it so what are you trying to prove lying?

IMG-1041.jpg

Like I said you're over there mad and yapping dog.... You haven't posted one accurate or intelligent thing all day...you said you were "explaining yourself" to the other guy but you're not.... you're just babbling nonsense .... you cleary heard the word "scheme" on a broadcast and decided to start recklessly using it because it's obvious you don't have any idea what it means or how to articulate it's relation to an Oline or this offense or football in general lol .... Its funny to read you struggling trying to make sense...you literally just said you didn't know that 3 pressures/hurries allowed a game was bad :dead:

Let me help your silly ass out bruh

IMG-1042.jpg

These are Joe Alt's Notre Dame numbers.... An actual good player and 1st round pick...unlike the fantasy use of the word that you're deciding to utilize today...as you can see he graded out in the 90s for his overall for his last 2 years and even in the high 70s his first year starting.. Conversely Khalil never posted a grade higher than 60 at Indiana because unlike Joe he was not good...it's OK to admit you don't know what you're talking about..that is how you learn the game

Additionally I want you to look at that row that says pressures allowed and add up that number.... That would be the total amount of pressures allowed,in his entire career.... Is that higher or lower than 36 which Benson allowed in a single season? I'll wait for an answer :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol these last few pages have been hilarious.

I was just clowning around, but it’s clear that all things can be true.

CU has an underwhelming O-Line
CU has an underwhelming offensive gameplan
CU has a qb that is prone to hold the ball too long

These are all components for the o-line’s bad showing. I was hoping CU could make it to 6-6, but I’m not even sure they make it .500 this year. If they had a more favorable big 12 schedule, sure but these nyggas have the hardest conference schedule.

They gotta win next weeks game. Travis gotta get revenge on Blackburn. Prime gotta slap the shyt out of Norvell.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
lol these last few pages have been hilarious.

I was just clowning around, but it’s clear that all things can be true.

CU has an underwhelming O-Line
CU has an underwhelming offensive gameplan
CU has a qb that is prone to hold the ball too long

These are all components for the o-line’s bad showing. I was hoping CU could make it to 6-6, but I’m not even sure they make it .500 this year. If they had a more favorable big 12 schedule, sure but these nyggas have the hardest conference schedule.

They gotta win next weeks game. Travis gotta get revenge on Blackburn. Prime gotta slap the shyt out of Norvell.
I think this year's schedule is easier than last year's but 6-6 might be the ceiling.

The roof might cave in if they lose to Colorado State though.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this year's schedule is easier than last year's but 6-6 might be the ceiling.

The roof might cave in if they lose to Colorado State though.

I don’t really view it that way. I just view it as different. Last years was top heavy (USC, Oregon, Utah, AZ). Then you had your layups like ASU, Stanford, Wash State. They really should have made it to a bowl.

This schedule is consistently solid all the way through.

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
4 stars WHERE nikka? :mjlol: On3 didn't even rank that nikka and every other site had him as a mid tier 3 star which was generous .. Why are you in here constantly lying and making shyt up? It's weird...Google is free I'm going to present the facts and correct it so what are you trying to prove lying?

IMG-1041.jpg

Like I said you're over there mad and yapping dog.... You haven't posted one accurate or intelligent thing all day...you said you were "explaining yourself" to the other guy but you're not.... you're just babbling nonsense .... you cleary heard the word "scheme" on a broadcast and decided to start recklessly using it because it's obvious you don't have any idea what it means or how to articulate it's relation to an Oline or this offense or football in general lol .... Its funny to read you struggling trying to make sense...you literally just said you didn't know that 3 pressures/hurries allowed a game was bad :dead:

Let me help your silly ass out bruh

IMG-1042.jpg

These are Joe Alt's Notre Dame numbers.... An actual good player and 1st round pick...unlike the fantasy use of the word that you're deciding to utilize today...as you can see he graded out in the 90s for his overall for his last 2 years and even in the high 70s his first year starting.. Conversely Khalil never posted a grade higher than 60 at Indiana because unlike Joe he was not good...it's OK to admit you don't know what you're talking about..that is how you learn the game

Additionally I want you to look at that row that says pressures allowed and add up that number.... That would be the total amount of pressures allowed,in his entire career.... Is that higher or lower than 36 which Benson allowed in a single season? I'll wait for an answer :mjlol:
Ik the game i never said he was some top guy i said he doesn’t suck which you all are acting like they suck. They aren’t good because they drop back 38-45 times a game throwing deep shots. No o line will look good doing that. Uoi have to run the ball even if it don’t get much of anything. And again he gave up 1 sack so really how detrimental were those pressures. You can’t explain why Deion offense line has looked bad at jsu and Colorado you just blame everyone else. Also ask Colorado because that’s where I got the information that he was a 4 star from so you calling Deion a liar? I got all those stats from the Colorado roster page you arguing with me go argue with the Deion

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My Florida State GOAT has to make a decision of what he’s trying to do. This ain’t it!

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ik the game i never said he was some top guy i said he doesn’t suck which you all are acting like they suck.
You literal said he was a 4 star top rated guy in the portal ….i see you’re backing off that now since you got caught lying again lol

You're in here mad as hell lying, making up rankings, denying simple stats and reality :mjlol: just full on crashing out....go take a breather my nikka and come back when you're feeling a little better
They aren’t good because they drop back 38-45 times a game throwing deep shots. No o line will look good doing that. Uoi have to run the ball even if it don’t get much of anything.
This is your definition of their "scheme" lmao "throwing deep shots" that's you answering what you think a scheme is lmao

Let me show you something nikka

IMG-2797.jpg

This is the list of QBs who attempted the most passes of 20 yards or more last season (deep shots) you can see Shedeur at #15 in the nation You see Penix is #1 relatively close to each other right?

Now I want you to look at the chart below ….you see where on the column it says sacks “SK” allowed right? You see Sheduer is ranked #2 while Penix with even more deep throw attempts is at the bottom of the fukking chart at #80 correct?

Now you just said the reason CU oline ain’t good is because of the deep throws even tho Benson pass block grade was shyt at Indiana right? …So I want you to explain to us since you say you’re knowledgeable on football how Washington passed the ball deep all game all year and didn’t give up 50 sacks like CU?

IMG-2803.jpg

IMG-2804.jpg

And again he gave up 1 sack so really how detrimental were those pressures.
Its very detrimental it's the reason why even with only 1 sack allowed his grade for pass blocking was complete trash while at Indiana along with his rush blocking grades which you've decided to complety ignore on purpose because it was also bad.... The fact that you're still trying to argue this stupid “pressures don’t matter” shyt is incredibly hilarious to read lol.

Let me simplify for your silly ass ….if you're allowing pressures you're allowing your dropbakcs to be completely blown up....do you even know or comprehend what a pressure is nikka? Because it sounds like you don't :mjlol: if I'm allowing pressures to force my QB out of the pocket or rush thru his reads that's a dead play...Who told you that sacks were the only thing used to evaluate Oline play? Where did you learn that from? What educated football mind gave you that philosophy?
You can’t explain why Deion offense line has looked bad at jsu and Colorado you just blame everyone else.
Players play not the coahes... You don't blame a coach if a player drops a ball you don't blame a coach if a player fumbles ...the players are the ones on the field so of course they're held accountable for their actions on the field to most sane people ... you however are bizarrely in here LYING about players so you can blame their shytty ass play on everything else but themselves...you lied earlier about everyone who left CU "balling" and you would have kept lying about it if I didn't shut that dumb shyt up with actual stone cold facts... It's clear that you simply dont know anything about football tho bro so I don't even blame you I'm trying to help educate your goofy
ass :mjlol:

Now if you want to blame Deion blame him for his poor talent evaluation ...because it hasn't been good enough and that’s something 100% in his control .. you can't expect greatness out of mediocrity and he and his staff needs to improve their evaluation ability if they want to avoid putting together mediocre lines in the future... It ain't really rocket science or some mysticism happening here... you need 1. talent and 2. time with an Oline when you don't have that you'll fail...you can't change the talent right now so we'll have to see if more time together as the year goes on makes an impact

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
My nikka @Bigwhite2498 ….you need to stick to video games like Madden …something more of your speed cus this actual real football comprehension shyt just ain’t for you bruh :mjlol:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
My nikka @Bigwhite2498 ….you need to stick to video games like Madden …something more of your speed cus this actual real football comprehension shyt just ain’t for you bruh :mjlol:
Explain how I am wrong? You just say Ik nothing but don’t explain how you bring up dumb ass pff grades which mean nothing if someone gives up only 1 sack they aren’t that bad. Coaches make the scheme and the scheme is shyt I’m done because you truly are an idiot. I see why @Silkk put your stupid ass on ignore