The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
the guys I listed were good at the other schools tho so explain the drop off when they come to Colorado.
They weren’t THAT good to begin with lmao most of them were average/solid …like who told you they were “good” in the first place …Them Deion hype videos? because I know you weren’t watching UTEP games or Indiana with your own eyes lmao

Mayers was the only really good linemen that transferred …..and he’s been generally the best overall player on that line from the eye test and the metrics

Seaton is a freshman and has actually been terrible so far ….he allowed 7 pressures in the Neb game alone ….now some of those are on Shedeur but he’s looked lost ….similar to the kid at Alabama last year early in the season …he’s got a long way to go and if he doesn’t improve you may need to sit him tbh

Khalil allowed 36 pressures in his last year at Indiana …he was graded out as below average before he got to CU he’s actually been better Colorado than at any point in his career lmao

Tyler Brown missed all of last season is stepping up from the SWAC and is playing Tackle now …it stands to reason why he’s struggling …he’s been completely terrible …he’s already allowed 11 pressures …between him and Seaton that’s 20 pressures in 2 games :picard:

Hank was there last year

I would like to see Tyler Johnson get some run but I think he’s been dealing with recovery from an injury and it’s limited him gettin up to speed

Generally I think the goal was just to get the line to an “average” level …which is why the went and got some average guys because that would have been an upgrade over last years disastrous line play ..but don’t get it confused …these nikkas were never world beaters
Also the only one who was worse is Savion the rest have better grades idk why you trying to put an * by there grades.
No bruh … their overall grades are listed under “OFF” as in total offensive rating …pass block plus run block …the only guy who's overall blocking grade hasn’t declined is GCL… but as I said look who they’ve played ….theres no * lmao …you just need to understand what you’re reading

vino

Superstar
Daps
I can also get into the specific pressures allowed from each of them nikkas too and it ain’t pretty

This isn’t just one loss, this is them playing the exact same way week 1 and week 2. Charlie aside the coaching is awful. I rock with Prime but this is glaringly obvious. I’m still rocking with CU but I ain’t blaming the linemen this time. This is pure coaching.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I can also get into the specific pressures allowed from each of them nikkas too and it ain’t pretty

This isn’t just one loss, this is them playing the exact same way week 1 and week 2. Charlie aside the coaching is awful. I rock with Prime but this is glaringly obvious. I’m still rocking with CU but I ain’t blaming the linemen this time. This is pure coaching.

vino

Superstar
Daps
charlie is the obvious target but when people say this who else are they referring too?
Charlie, Tyler Brown out of position, Benson out place, Hank need to be benched, Tyler Johnson need to be in the game. Trevor need to be benched, Lavonta Bentley and NHG should be the LBs, Rayon Buell didn’t even get in the game last game.

Also, I ain’t saying these other players balling that left. I’m just saying they don’t have god awful pffs. Out can perform much higher with better gameplan.

But fukk it, this my last post about last game. We’ll see them bounce back next game.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I was talking about the linemen that transferred and how they're playing at the new schools not the CU players....those guys left and still suck so whatever coaching deficiency thats going on at CU hasn't been corrected at the new programs as they still suck

vino

Superstar
Daps
I was talking about the linemen that transferred and how they're playing at the new schools not the CU players....those guys left and still suck so whatever coaching deficiency thats going on at CU hasn't been corrected at the new programs as they still suck

:pachaha:…A man, I went on rampage of crashing out on several platforms. Both my team look like dog shyt (Michigan and CU) only my Lions saved me. I wasn’t trying to hear shyt.

But, you were right about the Olinemen that left.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Charlie, Tyler Brown out of position, Benson out place, Hank need to be benched, Tyler Johnson need to be in the game. Trevor need to be benched, Lavonta Bentley and NHG should be the LBs, Rayon Buell didn’t even get in the game last game.

Also, I ain’t saying these other players balling that left. I’m just saying they don’t have god awful pffs. Out can perform much higher with better gameplan.

But fukk it, this my last post about last game. We’ll see them bounce back next game.
I am not sure Tyler and Benson would apply under playing favorites, although I did find their switch a bit odd. As far as Tyler Johnson goes IMO, there's a question mark for him as he only practiced a couple of weeks before the season. I havent watch any WOM to see if he is still practicing. Trevor played well the first game outside, getting beat on a Texas route in the 1st quarter. ultimately NHG may be the starter.

essentially, you haven't shown anything that would really constitute favoritism by Prime. As HC, he is ultimately responsible, but the onus is on those position coaches.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
1 and he barely had 1100 yards mind you that is with Deion having legitimately the best oline in the swac they had p5 Guys on that oline and they still looked bad because in the celebration bowl they got done just how it look in Colorado also that guy who got 1100 yards was a transfer who was already one of the best backs in hbcu football the year before
That Celebration Bowl was a bad look. Getting smoked by a 3 loss South Carolina State team that you had way more talent than.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I am not sure Tyler and Benson would apply under playing favorites, although I did find their switch a bit odd. As far as Tyler Johnson goes IMO, there's a question mark for him as he only practiced a couple of weeks before the season. I havent watch any WOM to see if he is still practicing. Trevor played well the first game outside, getting beat on a Texas route in the 1st quarter. ultimately NHG may be the starter.

essentially, you haven't shown anything that would really constitute favoritism by Prime. As HC, he is ultimately responsible, but the onus is on those position coaches.

I never once said “favoritism” in any of my rants man. I have clearly stated bad coaching and that Charlie/Matta playing was Rudy ball. That’s all I said in my weekend chaos. That’s truth but hopefully they make needed changes next game.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I never once said “favoritism” in any of my rants man. I have clearly stated bad coaching and that Charlie/Matta playing was Rudy ball. That’s all I said in my weekend chaos. That’s truth but hopefully they make needed changes next game.
the post you responded to was about favortism. playing Matta isnt rudy ball. do I think he's the greatest no, but he is still one of the more accurate kickers there are. his primary weakness is leg strength.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That Celebration Bowl was a bad look. Getting smoked by a 3 loss South Carolina State team that you had way more talent than.
Yes breh because that team actually had a d line the swac lines are so terrible but like you said they have more talent shouldn’t have happened. Also They don’t want to see its a continuing problem for Deion It’s like they have blinders for this man lmao they literally spent all off season talking about how great these guys on the line were and now they saying they suck and look the same. At this point if I’m changing out guys and shyt the same then what’s the common denominator

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They weren’t THAT good to begin with lmao most of them were average/solid …like who told you they were “good” in the first place …Them Deion hype videos? because I know you weren’t watching UTEP games or Indiana with your own eyes lmao

Mayers was the only really good linemen that transferred …..and he’s been generally the best overall player on that line from the eye test and the metrics

Seaton is a freshman and has actually been terrible so far ….he allowed 7 pressures in the Neb game alone ….now some of those are on Shedeur but he’s looked lost ….similar to the kid at Alabama last year early in the season …he’s got a long way to go and if he doesn’t improve you may need to sit him tbh

Khalil allowed 36 pressures in his last year at Indiana …he was graded out as below average before he got to CU he’s actually been better Colorado than at any point in his career lmao

Tyler Brown missed all of last season is stepping up from the SWAC and is playing Tackle now …it stands to reason why he’s struggling …he’s been completely terrible …he’s already allowed 11 pressures …between him and Seaton that’s 20 pressures in 2 games :picard:

Hank was there last year

I would like to see Tyler Johnson get some run but I think he’s been dealing with recovery from an injury and it’s limited him gettin up to speed

Generally I think the goal was just to get the line to an “average” level …which is why the went and got some average guys because that would have been an upgrade over last years disastrous line play ..but don’t get it confused …these nikkas were never world beaters

No bruh … their overall grades are listed under “OFF” as in total offensive rating …pass block plus run block …the only guy who's overall blocking grade hasn’t declined is GCL… but as I said look who they’ve played ….theres no * lmao …you just need to understand what you’re reading
This is grade tier glazing Deion they were good they wouldn’t have been ranked that high in the portal if they weren’t. Again why does he continue to have the same problem every year but it’s never his fault or the scheme he runs fault. Benson literally only allowed one sack at IU last year against better competition so yes he was actually good

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yes breh because that team actually had a d line the swac lines are so terrible but like you said they have more talent shouldn’t have happened. Also They don’t want to see its a continuing problem for Deion It’s like they have blinders for this man lmao they literally spent all off season talking about how great these guys on the line were and now they saying they suck and look the same. At this point if I’m changing out guys and shyt the same then what’s the common denominator
I'm a huge fan of Deion, been that way since a kid.

I wouldn't want him coaching my team

Karume

All Star
Daps
the overrating is done because most CU content creators dont know what they are looking atand therefore feed fan dreams. that's why I like Buffed In Prime so much

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
the overrating is done because most CU content creators dont know what they are looking atand therefore feed fan dreams. that's why I like Buffed In Prime so much
This new o line isn’t overrated tho that’s my point it’s a coaching issue scheme wise and also Deion not bringing in a real o line coach