The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Explain how I am wrong? You just say Ik nothing but don’t explain how you bring up dumb ass pff grades which mean nothing if someone gives up only 1 sack they aren’t that bad.
nikka frustrated and now it's "that stupid data don't matter... Just trust me yall I know what I'm talking about" :mjlol:

You were wrong about nearly every player you mentioned that left playing well ...you can't provide one piece of evidence to show that to be the case... And you were clearly unprepared to do so

You were wrong and lied about Khalil Benson being a top recruit and a 4 star, you cleary had no idea that that information was available to reference

You couldn't name what a scheme was you couldn't name any of the blocking schemes that are being ran at CU

You couldn't explain why other QBS on other teams could pass the ball deep without getting their QB killed

You don't in know the importance of allowed pressure of what an allowed pressure is to begin with

You didnt know that Lineman are evaluated on things outside of sacks allowed

You're still babbling about "buhH buhH 1 sack" as your only talking point like a clown

You're a complete buffoon nikka that needs to stick to video games like I said...you don't on know shyt about football :mjlol:
Coaches make the scheme and the scheme is shyt I’m done because you truly are an idiot.
Still can't explain what the the fukk a scheme is...dumb muthafukka said "deep passing" :mjlol:
I see why @Silkk put your stupid ass on ignore
I see why your incompetent ass barely has a positive rep.... Good luck getting it back up....lmao at tagging in that fakkit @Miss Silkky 💅🏽 for backup...two dumb ass peas in a pod a perfect match

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@Left.A1

I’m curious, what parts of the program are you critical of?
After 14 games a 5-9 overall record from a 1-11 team I think it looks pretty unserious to demand some hyper level of criticism to begin with for any program in that situation... I don't particularly think that's a useful requirement... Just firstly

Secondly if you ARE going to be critical at least have competent and accurate takes..

I do think there are some high level themes to keep an eye on moving forward like most programs ... I think it's reasonable to have questions on the player evaluation ability at the P-4 level at this point in the game...if you are going to lean into the portal you need to get it right because alot of those guys are getting thrown right into the fire and I just haven't seen enough of these guys pop off the film

I think the general game flow management and aggression has surrendered vulnerabilities...are they asking this team to do more than they're capable of? Is this team capable of being a line up and go get it on 4th & 1 squad...is this a take the ball first in OT because we're going to impose our will and score squad or should the internal belief system be dialed back for a more conservative and perhaps risk adverse approach and how much of miscalculating that balance is influcing some of the self inflicted holes they find themselves in... Also when things get rough or shaky they seem to get a little panicky like they're afraid of getting into quicksand... I need to see if this team can make a double digit comeback to win...can they hit that adversity and respond...so far the staff has failed to produce that in a real way

Clock management needs to improve

What does the staff want the on field team identity to be can they competently

Will the lack of discipline and penalties change

All of these things are elements that need to be solidified and I've spoken in them in game threads but all that emotional troll babble and denying basic data to push narratives is cornball nikka shyt worthy of mocking

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
All my dirtbags (@Born2BKing , I can't remember who else), Deion Jr. don't want to pan the camera but you can still see what she sittin on. :shaq:

CaZYcRm.png

They need to stop playing around and do a feature video on some of these trainers and staffers. There's a light skin hoe be rolling Shedeur too, she sexy for real. If this game is ass/boring, I'll dig up some stuff for the game thread.