The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They’re thriving man. They’re all starting. Savion is over at Syracuse starting, crying tears of joy, and had two groupies give him head at once after the game.
Bruh all I'm saying is that they started last year....does that mean they thrived last year as well :mjlol: them groupie hoes thought they had cashed a lotto ticket to being a baby mamma in the league after the first 3 weeks of last season as well.... And lmao at the thought of Savion over there praising God for his revival with the groupies lmao
Tank and the other linemen are at Oregon state giving pancakes and smashing groupies.
Like I said let's see how they do with Oregon it'll be a great comp to last year and the coaching
Jack Bailey is starting at northwestern and apparently, him and O’Boyle were getting head from a recruits mom.

These guys are thriving

Meanwhile this 3 million dollar upgraded line in Boulder ain’t shyt man.
This nikka is sick :dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dylan is getting less carries at KSU than he did last year in Boulder :francis:
But at least thats with a team that gott a back getting 15 to 20 carries. The opportunity is there if it presents itself.

I hope they work on establishing the run this week.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
nikka Rudy backup is a top recruit. :dahell:

He should be RB1 but he went from 120 carries to 10 in his first 2 years at Ohio state. He’s a guy trying to catch on somewhere

Karume

All Star
Daps
But at least thats with a team that gott a back getting 15 to 20 carries. The opportunity is there if it presents itself.

I dont think it was touches as much as him wanting to be an every down back, his dad played at KSU and allegedly more money

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Bruh this is spin he went to a place just to be less utilized at the end of the day...will be interesting to see how his career pans out.... I don't know if he's ever going to be a 15-20 rush guy
I just hope they win I don't really care about how...they need to show that they can.bounce back with a quality performance

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deion gotta stop these old school coach tactics and play the kids with the most talent. Put that Rudy fool on the bench. Start Hayden, and get the Oline coach to motivate those nikkas or bench them.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Deion gotta stop these old school coach tactics and play the kids with the most talent. Put that Rudy fool on the bench. Start Hayden, and get the Oline coach to motivate those nikkas or bench them.
charlie is the obvious target but when people say this who else are they referring too?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
charlie is the obvious target but when people say this who else are they referring too?

I feel Deion plays favorites, and if you fall in his dog house, he keeps you there. There's a certain tactics great coaches use on players. It's a combination of fear, love, and respect. You can't just use fear, and not all players are gonna kiss your ass. It's ok to be a disciplinarian, but you can't only be a tyrant. Especially in this new era of NIL and the transfer portal. These still are kids, and they need to feel appreciated or they'll ghost you and leave asap.

I love Prime, but he has a large ego. I feel he didn't hire the best assistants. I feel he hired people he felt he would get along with, and won't rock the boat with him. I'm pretty sure Nick Saban, didn't have a great PERSONAL relationship with Lane Kiffin, but he knew the program and he, needed him.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I feel Deion plays favorites, and if you fall in his dog house, he keeps you there. There's a certain tactics great coaches use on players. It's a combination of fear, love, and respect. You can't just use fear, and not all players are gonna kiss your ass.

I love Prime, but he has a large ego. I feel he didn't hire the best assistants. I feel he hired people he felt he would get along with, and won't rock the blat with him. I'm pretty sure Nick Saban, didn't have a great PERSONAL relationship with Lane Kiffin, but he knew the program and he, needed him.
what favorites?