The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
It did, and the fact that I think they probably would have moved the ball on CU is a problem.

Forget all these white guys and get a brother in there to run that defense.
which brother exactly?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which brother exactly?

He could have hired internally.

I was watching some of Dennis Thurman’s defense against UCLA and I’m like wtf.

You hiring bum ass Charles Kelly and this “genius”Livingston when you could have just promoted within

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
define problem? because if a guy makes almost all of his kicks it can't be that much of a problem. now if we are talking about distance then that's a real queston mark
It was clearly a problem for the hewd coach which is why he regularly benched him for another kicker last year.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
the other RBs
I liked the explosiveness and speed I saw from Hayden when he was in the open field... Charlie looks nothing like that on the field....Plus he had a great pass pro block so I don't know what you mean

Karume

All Star
Daps
He could have hired internally.

I was watching some of Dennis Thurman’s defense against UCLA and I’m like wtf.

You hiring bum ass Charles Kelly and this “genius”Livingston when you could have just promoted within
you're assuming that they didnt ask DT. plus DT may have wanted to live in hawaii at this stage of his life.

other than that the only other internal hire would have been Dancy.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I liked the explosiveness and speed I saw from Hayden when he was in the open field... Charlie looks nothing like that on the field....Plus he had a great pass pro block so I don't know what you mean
sometimes i wonder if you try really hard not to understand people

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
so your example isnt particularly relevant to CU......
I just detailed the comparisons relevance ... Conversely you asked what Adam himself has to do with CU which was completely irrelevant to my point :francis:

Karume

All Star
Daps
I just detailed the comparisons relevance ... Conversely you asked what Adam himself has to do with CU which was completely irrelevant to my point :francis:
if adam has nothing to do with the CU scenario then why mention him?