The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
if adam has nothing to do with the CU scenario then why mention him?
Because the point was about quality kickers which he was... Now why is it that you need this information which is rather simple repeatedly explained to you?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I wonder who or what the impetus for this performance was?

Honestly, if Prime could sue people and programs for sharking, he would be a billionaire.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
These boys still ass

0tyAjlK.jpeg

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I think Shedeur is going to play on Sundays. But, I think he would benefit of not landing on a bottom feeder team. He would definitely benefit if he lands on a team that can sit him a year. Like the Rams, the Buccs, the Seahawks stand out. He's got some stuff he needs to clean up.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I think Shedeur is going to play on Sundays. But, I think he would benefit of not landing on a bottom feeder team. He would definitely benefit if he lands on a team that can sit him a year. Like the Rams, the Buccs, the Seahawks stand out. He's got some stuff he needs to clean up.
dont really know of any QB that benefits on a bottom feeder team

Trips

Superstar
Daps
dont really know of any QB that benefits on a bottom feeder team
well i mean like Caleb and Jayden are going to have to start right away and probably are going to be alright.
Drake Maye is probably going to start right away and end up like many of his similars before him.

I think if Shedeur has to start right away in the NFL he's going to likely be a bust.

:hubie: