The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
well i mean like Caleb and Jayden are going to have to start right away and probably are going to be alright.
Drake Maye is probably going to start right away and end up like many of his similars before him.

I think if Shedeur has to start right away in the NFL he's going to likely be a bust.

:hubie:
I think you are conflating the scheme he's in with his ability

Karume

All Star
Daps
That's probably fair. I do feel he holds the ball too long, and eats some bad sacks. But, I also think this CU Oline is

:unimpressed:
when people say that he holds the ball too long what do they expect him to do?

that's just a near meaningless hot take that's easy to have.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
when people say that he holds the ball too long what do they expect him to do?

that's just a near meaningless hot take that's easy to have.
Get rid of it, not lose 17+ yards to eat a sack that he could have ate or not 14 yards earlier. I think he's good, but I think he needs work. I also don't think he's showcasing start right away at the NFL level talent. People complain about Russell Wilson holding the ball too long. Just because they do it, doesn't make it a hot take. If you think it doesn't matter where he goes. And he can start in the NFL day one. No harm no foul. I just think he'd be better getting drafted by a team that doesn't need him to start right away. If that is shytting on him or hot taking him it is what it is.

:manny:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Get rid of it, not lose 17+ yards to eat a sack that he could have ate or not 14 yards earlier. I think he's good, but I think he needs work. I also don't think he's showcasing start right away at the NFL level talent. People complain about Russell Wilson holding the ball too long. Just because they do it, doesn't make it a hot take. If you think it doesn't matter where he goes. And he can start in the NFL day one. No harm no foul. I just think he'd be better getting drafted by a team that doesn't need him to start right away. If that is shytting on him or hot taking him it is what it is.

:manny:
you're using nice phrases that in reality aren't that simple. where exactly is he supposed to get rid of it to? if he's in the pocket he cant just throw the ball away as that would be a penalty

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how Deion doesn't recognize the bullshyt he's pulling is tanking not only his current chances of winning but recruiting portal pieces going forward. At this point I think this year is it for him and it's a wrap

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how Deion doesn't recognize the bullshyt he's pulling is tanking not only his current chances of winning but recruiting portal pieces going forward. At this point I think this year is it for him and it's a wrap

When shyt got real, you see Rudy ass was on the bench right? That tells you they know he trash but he on that "practice hard" to start shyt. Dude play your best players and stop with the bullshyt.