The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
there were no "big" names available really. None of the experienced DCs wanted the job. There is the thought that the fact an incomeing DC wouldnt be able to bring in their own staff was one of the major stumbling blocks.
Yeah and I'm sure how he demoted Sean Lewis didn't go over well with coaches.

Karume

All Star
Daps
His low kicking issue has been a problem since JSU and it's why Deion himself was running 2 kickers last season.... I think it's OK to acknowledge that and want more out of the players on this team....If Deion himself was rotating him out last year I think it's OK for fans to wonder why he's still having the same issue this year with his low elevation kicks.
define problem? because if a guy makes almost all of his kicks it can't be that much of a problem. now if we are talking about distance then that's a real queston mark

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
"The things that happened on defense was not on them" That makes absolutely no sense. :russ:
It makes plenty of sense...if a coach told shaq to shoot 3s or else you're not playing....the predictably bad results would largely be about the strategy not the player....now whether or not this is what's happening here is something we'll find out in these next few games

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, look at week 2 depth chart. Need Tyler Johnson on the field and I pray he playing with the running back chart.

He must still be hurt.... I see he's been a practicing but I can't imagine how he's not doing enough to outplay Benson....maybe he's just rusty after whatever the layoff was for
But Dallan was the one doing the blocking last game. All them “run” plays were RPO’s too and that’s why Sheduer checked out the last one and comprised his team.
Deion gotta be trolling with this offendahl shyt at this point.....dude showed no wiggle no burst....if he's getting significant snaps moving forward it's looking like malpractice

Karume

All Star
Daps
He must still be hurt.... I see he's been a practicing but I can't imagine how he's not doing enough to outplay Benson....maybe he's just rusty after whatever the layoff was for

Deion gotta be trolling with this offendahl shyt at this point.....dude showed no wiggle no burst....if he's getting significant snaps moving forward it's looking like malpractice
I think people overfocus on Charlie. the bigger question IMO is what are the other players not doing?

vino

Superstar
Daps
I think people overfocus on Charlie. the bigger question IMO is what are the other players not doing?

You understand he will lose the locker room if this continues. I hope every running back dips if he doesn’t bench him. They need to run the ball with actual run plays. They making the o-line job hard with RPO’s, bubble screens and passes every play

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UCLA offense looked like shyt last week

It did, and the fact that I think they probably would have moved the ball on CU is a problem.

Forget all these white guys and get a brother in there to run that defense.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It did, and the fact that I think they probably would have moved the ball on CU is a problem.

Forget all these white guys and get a brother in there to run that defense.
Right...all the position coaches are black but you got these 2 DEI hire white dudes heading the O and D....nikka needs to get it together with that shyt

Karume

All Star
Daps
You understand he will lose the locker room if this continues. I hope every running back dips if he doesn’t bench him. They need to run the ball with actual run plays. They making the o-line job hard with RPO’s, bubble screens and passes every play
that's only if there arent definable reasons why he isn't benched.

understand I do think that you will see charlie play less and less each week.

the play calling isn't charlie's fault it's Shurmur's and Prime's.