The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
@vino speaking facts.

Rudy only in because he block, btw. He "does everything right" which means all the other RBs want them carries but Rudy will sit back and block for Shedeur. Prime said as much during his presser.

Mata some trash honestly. I guess Prime like him but, yea, he not a good kicker.

Prime, Shedeur, and Trav in the NFL next year.

But Dallan was the one doing the blocking last game. All them “run” plays were RPO’s too and that’s why Sheduer checked out the last one and comprised his team.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, look at week 2 depth chart. Need Tyler Johnson on the field and I pray he playing with the running back chart.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Matta said himself it was a bad kick and that he choked …he said that’s why he didn’t celebrate ….he needs to do better
Of course, you don't want a kicker to miss, but the general attitude of wanting to replace a player every time they make a mistake doesn't make sense in this context. The kicker only missed 2 field goals, both of which were 40 yards or more. So, there's no reason to replace him. At most, you could consider putting in the new kicker when the field goal distance is 45 yards or more.

Karume

All Star
Daps
@vino speaking facts.

Rudy only in because he block, btw. He "does everything right" which means all the other RBs want them carries but Rudy will sit back and block for Shedeur. Prime said as much during his presser.

Mata some trash honestly. I guess Prime like him but, yea, he not a good kicker.

Prime, Shedeur, and Trav in the NFL next year.
when you say trash, what are you talking about?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Well them includes the coaches I would assume lol.
Naw, you notice he said players in all caps. When he said they had the players to win 9 or 10. He ain’t say they had the players and the staff. After watching that last game, I don’t blame him.

Karume

All Star
Daps
reading and hearing some people's comments you would think that the concept of improvement at a task physical or mental is foreign to them. no wonder so many wallow in mediocrity

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Naw, you notice he said players in all caps. When he said they had the players to win 9 or 10. He ain’t say they had the players and the staff. After watching that last game, I don’t blame him.
I feel like an idiot, I reread the tweet and completely see what he saying now. Yeah hiring someone who has never coordinated a defense was a stupid fukking move by prime.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I feel like an idiot, I reread the tweet and completely see what he saying now. Yeah hiring someone who has never coordinated a defense was a stupid fukking move by prime.
definitely a risk, but to say it was stupid seems a bit premature IMO

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Of course, you don't want a kicker to miss, but the general attitude of wanting to replace a player every time they make a mistake doesn't make sense in this context. The kicker only missed 2 field goals, both of which were 40 yards or more. So, there's no reason to replace him. At most, you could consider putting in the new kicker when the field goal distance is 45 yards or more.
His low kicking issue has been a problem since JSU and it's why Deion himself was running 2 kickers last season.... I think it's OK to acknowledge that and want more out of the players on this team....If Deion himself was rotating him out last year I think it's OK for fans to wonder why he's still having the same issue this year with his low elevation kicks.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I think its stupid. Why hire an experiment when you can go after more proven commodities?
there were no "big" names available really. None of the experienced DCs wanted the job. There is the thought that the fact an incomeing DC wouldnt be able to bring in their own staff was one of the major stumbling blocks.