The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
staff needs to be on point...

I tried to tell people in the off season but I was told I was crazy.

But, it boils to the coaching the coaching the coaching. I’m hearing Charlie will be back on that field week 2. Don’t know Prime obsession with this walk on but we have backs that are better.

We can’t run man majority of the game and play outside edge with running QB’s (leaving middle of the field wide open)We can’t be having RPO plays instead of actual run schemes. Can’t wait to make adjustments late in the second half.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But, it boils to the coaching the coaching the coaching. I’m hearing Charlie will be back on that field week 2. Don’t know Prime obsession with this walk on but we have backs that are better.

We can’t run man majority of the game and play outside edge with running QB’s (leaving middle of the field wide open)We can’t be having RPO plays vs actual run schemes. Can’t wait to make adjustments late in the second half.
If Deion continues on with the Charlie shyt and the lack of designed runs I don't know how bruh expects to ever be able to recruit RBs going forward

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

We can’t run man majority of the game and play outside edge with running QB’s (leaving middle of the field wide open)We can’t be having RPO plays instead of actual run schemes. Can’t wait to make adjustments late in the second half.

If Deion continues on with the Charlie shyt and the lack of designed runs I don't know how bruh expects to ever be able to recruit RBs going forward
How much of that is simply that Charlie is better at Pass Pro right now?

If anything I'd like to see a COMMITMENT to the run. Fukk all these extended handoffs with screens. Dead the Travis bubble screens. He doesnt have that short area quickness like that/juke moves.

Put Shedeur under center sometimes and just run the ball. Figure that out now cause there are going to be some games where you just need Shedeur to survive until the 4th Qrt.

I'd like to see just once where they commit to running the ball 15 to 20 times in the first half.

vino

Superstar
Daps
How much of that is simply that Charlie is better at Pass Pro right now?

If anything I'd like to see a COMMITMENT to the run. Fukk all these extended handoffs with screens. Dead the Travis bubble screens. He doesnt have that short area quickness like that/juke moves.

Put Shedeur under center sometimes and just run the ball. Figure that out now cause there are going to be some games where you just need Shedeur to survive until the 4th Qrt.

I'd like to see just once where they commit to running the ball 15 to 20 times in the first half.

Zero chance.

Dallan was doing that in the game. Charlie is the slowest and smallest back. Same thing with our linemen Tyler Johnson need to be on that line. Also, Mata shouldn’t be kicking because the freshman has much stronger leg than him.

This shyt starting to look like the Rudy boys

I’ll know everything I need to know about coaching after this Nebraska family game

Karume

All Star
Daps
Zero chance.

Dallan was doing that in the game. Charlie is the slowest and smallest back. Same thing with our linemen Tyler Johnson need to be on that line. Also, Mata shouldn’t be kicking because the freshman has much stronger leg than him.

This shyt starting to look like the Rudy boys

I’ll know everything I need to know about coaching after this Nebraska family game
why would you replace an accurate kicker just because someone has a stronger leg?

Karume

All Star
Daps
I still think people forget that NDSU was the first time Livingston has ever called plays. So there is definitely room and potential for improvement

vino

Superstar
Daps
why would you replace an accurate kicker just because someone has a stronger leg?

He isn’t an accurate kicker like that to be okay with his weak ass leg. He missed important kick last year. That kick was so low last game and it wasn’t a far kick. I hope it was just jitters but coaches should always play the better player

Karume

All Star
Daps
He isn’t an accurate kicker like that to be okay with his weak ass leg. He missed important kick last year. That kick was so low last game and it wasn’t a far kick. I hope it was just jitters but coaches should always play the better player
he only missed 2 kicks last season. we know that the other kicker is stronger but that doesnt mean he is better

Karume

All Star
Daps
Okay, you got it. Hopefully they don’t need any field goals more than 30 yards. I just need him to display a stronger leg than that. That kick was pathetic.
smh, dont be like other dudes on this site....be serious

vino

Superstar
Daps

I just need them to really play to their potential. They really dropped the ball last game. I hope Mata get it together next game and boot his kicks.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Matta said himself it was a bad kick and that he choked …he said that’s why he didn’t celebrate ….he needs to do better

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
@vino speaking facts.

Rudy only in because he block, btw. He "does everything right" which means all the other RBs want them carries but Rudy will sit back and block for Shedeur. Prime said as much during his presser.

Mata some trash honestly. I guess Prime like him but, yea, he not a good kicker.

Prime, Shedeur, and Trav in the NFL next year.