The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
LOL they definitely don’t look the same offensively. Shurmur and Lewis’ offenses are completely different. Perhaps it’s the “same” to the untrained eye, because it’s a Coach Prime team. He has a fondness for the air raid, so his teams are going to be able to put some points on the board.

I’m really interested in seeing how Lewis’ offense looks at San Diego State, because his CU offense was really bad. Yeah they put up some numbers in spurts at times, but dude could not call a game for an entire four quarters. It’s like the offense did well at times in spite of him.
Right....anybody that actually watched the games saw that a lot.of those points were window dressing and that offense was wildly inconsistent from quarter to quarter...

But he better dominate out there in the MW for all of that "he's an offensive genius how could you fire him!!!" Talk people tried to get behind last year...Ima be locked in on them this season to see how he performs

Karume

All Star
Daps
LOL they definitely don’t look the same offensively. Shurmur and Lewis’ offenses are completely different. Perhaps it’s the “same” to the untrained eye, because it’s a Coach Prime team. He has a fondness for the air raid, so his teams are going to be able to put some points on the board.

I’m really interested in seeing how Lewis’ offense looks at San Diego State, because his CU offense was really bad. Yeah they put up some numbers in spurts at times, but dude could not call a game for an entire four quarters. It’s like the offense did well at times in spite of him.
in his defense his offense has a lot of option routes which requires the QB and WRs to be on the same page. so I wouldnt be surprised for them to have some struggles this year.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
31-26 is right in line with who they can be for 8 or 9 wins

Get some sacks. Force FGs. Shadeur can carry them.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He originally did go to SDST but then took the Northwestern job a few weeks later
Ahhh OK I knew it was something going on because I remember their being news around him getting put on at SDSU...that makes sense

Daps
Travis is the truth, I’m afraid
i give em 7 games... tops... he should have nipped the rappers fiasco in the bud...

prime gone after this season ....waiting for the speech....

Fam you already know about saying anything bad about prime in this thread
:ufdup:

But 6 or 7 wins top, prime accomplished what he wanted to with sheduer so he good

:skip:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
trust me if you had ever played me in Madden or CFB you would know how much I like running.

as far as CU goes I would like at least some plays with a FB.

honestly I'm the type to run plays designed to run straight into people not away from them.
Tbh it might be easier for them to do that

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Georgia Bama Texas and Oregon are loaded with 5 stars all around their QBs so they don't have to do as much...it's like Purdy with the 49ers ....that is not the case for CU so I don't really get that comparison...they have to do what works for THEM and their actual personnel not what works for teams that are far more talented...they aren't set up to be a team that runs the ball 40 times a game or anywhere close to that like Alabama which is why they lean way more on the pass game than an Alabama does

Also just for reference Oregon only ran the ball 2 more times per game last season than CU did...why? Because they let their Heisman candidate QB run the show
You aren’t gonna winning many games running only 16 times idc who the qb is