The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
True.

I actually was talking with some dude from Lisle on friday, and be said they should start checking all black guys for id on the south side. And curfew on black teenagers.

He's Mexican.

he is self-equated and a loser.

plus they already interview everyone they damn near see anyway in our section.

so he can shut his sheltered goof racist ass up.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didnt want to even to partake in this fukkery but philly and detroit have about 3-5x more murder rate, and philly a city with over 1 million less population than chicago has usually around 100 less murders, and in the early 2000s usually had the same amount of murders(since yall pullin numbers) and detroit .. detroit is just :wow:

chicago is fukkin gully , dont even get it twisted

but theres places like oakland, richmond ca, compton, new orleans, st louis, gary indiana, detroit and baltimore...

yall talkin about chicago got 400-500 murders with 2.4 million people compared to new york having that with 8 million people

but oakland be having 180 murders with 350,000 population :to:

detroit be having 300-400 murders with 900,000 population :to:

in 2003 new orleans had 300 murders :wow: :sadbron:

chicago needs to be fixed up and when I seen obama get elected as president I thought for sure he was gone fix a lotta crime in america especially in chicago since he from there but I dunno maybe the crime in america just too far gone to be fixed

I dont understand the point of this thread? Are yall tryna brag about this shyt ? Theres bad places, worse places than Chicago on the east and west coast, you dont see us bragging or making threads like this... and for yall to sit here and say chicago is way worse than philly and detroit is just fukking dumb honestly. I can see the point of this thread when its just reporting, but the moment yall started to say its worse there than other places, yall fukked up with that..

life is cheap in the hood. Its been that way for decades. You can get got anywhere. You never know who you are talkin to and where they are from, how they grew up and what kinda life they bout.

those places are more dangerous from a unknown street aesthetic.

as chicago has structure in place that keeps it from being as rogue as those other places.

so the chances for violence is higher than here.

in chicago mostly all the violence is social dysfunction in groups that has deteriorated.

in other cities it is just straight violent, with no rules.

i will take the implied structure violence over those other cities.

in chicago,...the streets are probably the most advanced socially, too.

i feel safer here than in other cities because of the implied structure.

like if nikkaz at war i know it was really far gone and war.

in other cities the cells that operate aren't really large and the streets are nameless, with no actual structure or history.

i don't like that dynamic at all....i will take chi's implied structure dynamic over another city's violence dynamic anyday.

art barr

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Chicago is a monster but near me , Stockton, CA is on some third world shyt. They're catching up with Oakland on their murder rate this year but their police force is smaller than ever which means a lot of crime occurs there daily that doesn't get documented. Not to mention Stockton PD is already in hot water with two deadly shootings of civilians this year so the public doesn't trust them at all. Especially with the corruption scandals that broke out.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:damn:

*scratches off Chicago from vacation list* :merchant:

But on the real though I still want to visit. My pops goes up about every year I think..if you're downtown you'll prolly be aight I guess?

if you are a visitor.

just stay where white people are.

if you got relatives,....know who/what/where they are and from.

if you know that you should be fine, traveling to other parts of the city with your fam.

the streets here really don't engulf nobody who is not in them.

that is why they report crime here so much as well.

as no white person generally will associate with blacks, of any distinction.

plus it is so segregated.

if you are in a place where your race is not represented.

you will stand out rather easily.

plus the tone of their area will make you act accordingly.

as white communities really only have violent crime centered around alcohol or domestic /sexual abuse.

plus they have jobs in aplenty in their sections.

plus get employed to work all through out black sections of the city, too.

if you are not black. plus are not profiled and not purposefully made poor.

the frequency of crime is proportionally lessened to almost nill for a bigcity in non black neighborhoods.

this city is made like this from the former most power man in american,..daley's dad.

imo,..his rule created the executed plan for social domination.

that will and has been used in this country to keep blackpeople socially in ruin.

duke even picked a president as a mayor,.....do the math!!

if you are black and go in some other area.

let alone starting shyt, in another area,..just know the probablity of getting bopped't exponentially increases, to almost a definate.

case in point,..if you bridgeport feeling yourself lime i was one day.

the cops will threaten to kill you for listening to loud music....plus be serious as fukk and it is not a game.

this is a listening and respond with the right answer city to.

if you running your mouth reckless,...you better be on point, cause nikkas will make you a plate of food.

if you making nikkaz nervous be aware too.

as the scary type who been a victim will vic you to keep from being a vic agsin, too.

looks are highly deceiving,...nikkaz always looking out for some big gorilla thug.

in the chi,..you never know...unless you know those types and even then it is always a tyoe who doesn't look like it.

it is always a type in the chi who does not look the exact part but a beast.

you can't be a sheltered personality in the chi cause no experience can make you stand out as scary.

plus dudes know the type cause they used to be you and will prey on you because they know what and who you are cause they used to be like you and will take advantage, and try you.

art barr

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Chicago is a monster but near me , Stockton, CA is on some third world shyt. They're catching up with Oakland on their murder rate this year but their police force is smaller than ever which means a lot of crime occurs there daily that doesn't get documented. Not to mention Stockton PD is already in hot water with two deadly shootings of civilians this year so the public doesn't trust them at all. Especially with the corruption scandals that broke out.

Stoccton is no where near close to Oakland fam

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dupage county is a penal colony for blacks...phuck that county.

they will butter you up with nice jails and micky d's for food,..

which is all a smoke screen as they are getting you ready to get ohucked't wih fines and fees to pay for that jail and mcdonald's.

fukk dupage county,...glad i never got bopped't out there.

it is racist as phuck in dupage county.

art barr
:krs: Pos Rep.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt want to even to partake in this fukkery but philly and detroit have about 3-5x more murder rate, and philly a city with over 1 million less population than chicago has usually around 100 less murders, and in the early 2000s usually had the same amount of murders(since yall pullin numbers) and detroit .. detroit is just :wow:

chicago is fukkin gully , dont even get it twisted

but theres places like oakland, richmond ca, compton, new orleans, st louis, gary indiana, detroit and baltimore...

yall talkin about chicago got 400-500 murders with 2.4 million people compared to new york having that with 8 million people

but oakland be having 180 murders with 350,000 population :to:

detroit be having 300-400 murders with 900,000 population :to:

in 2003 new orleans had 300 murders :wow: :sadbron:

chicago needs to be fixed up and when I seen obama get elected as president I thought for sure he was gone fix a lotta crime in america especially in chicago since he from there but I dunno maybe the crime in america just too far gone to be fixed

I dont understand the point of this thread? Are yall tryna brag about this shyt ? Theres bad places, worse places than Chicago on the east and west coast, you dont see us bragging or making threads like this... and for yall to sit here and say chicago is way worse than philly and detroit is just fukking dumb honestly. I can see the point of this thread when its just reporting, but the moment yall started to say its worse there than other places, yall fukked up with that..

life is cheap in the hood. Its been that way for decades. You can get got anywhere. You never know who you are talkin to and where they are from, how they grew up and what kinda life they bout.

Mostly just reporting. It was also about the way they get shot, i.e the nikka that got got in his tow truck? Where do they do that ?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8 people shot yesterday
2 killed

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...e-yards-neighborhood-20120510,0,5499533.story

Two men were killed in an apparent drive-by shooting in the Back of the Yards neighborhood Thursday afternoon. Six other people were wounded in five other incidents overnight.

The men, both 20, were in the 5300 block of South Hoyne Avenue when they were shot in an apparent drive-by attack a little before 5 p.m., said Police News Affairs Officer Veejay Zala, citing preliminary information.

One of the men was shot in the head and was dead at the scene. He was identified as William Herron-Junius, of the 6900 block of South Lowe Avenue.

The other man was wounded in the chest and taken in critical condition to Mt. Sinai Hospital, where he later died, authorities said. He was identified as Lamont Matticx, of the 2100 block of West 54th Place.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Art Barr has a lot to say about corrupt Chicago politics. He should be a Chicago politician when he grows up! (It's a wonder that Obama kept his hands as clean as he did. Chi-town & Newark are run by bribes & underhanded deals.)

Art Barr, read "Native Son" & tell us if you know the sections of Chicago in which Bigger Thomas had his criminal misadventures.

If bullets are shot at cars on the Skyway after dark, then the crime in the city is BOTH structural/organized & also random as hell. Tow truck workers shot during their shift for NO reason? A 12 year old school baby child shot while riding her bike on the sidewalk? LORD HAVE MERCY.

Niggrums playing in the bushes by the alley behind Obamas house are asking for a secret service-flavored ass kicking. No 2 ways about that. u_u

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
sh1t get wild in the chi everytime the temp reaches 60 or more.

sad part about it is, most of it aint even gang related, its some personal beefs that escalate then friends get added on, family get involved, somebody gets killed then its retaliation then the cycle repeats.

last summer in englewood around 63-67 halsted a war carried on not even over some gang sh1t, 2 families got into it at a bar b que in a back yard and the sh1t kicked off and kept going all damn summer.

this year in the same area some dude robbed the barber shop and a war has kicked off stemming from that incident.

around where i work, 63rd western dudes are into it over who can make money on that strip from 61st in western to 63rd

sh1t is sad.

we have to get better. next the national guards will be in our hoods and 9pm curfews will be implemented.

but the southside is not all that bad, just stay out the crowds that you know ignorance will take place. i travel where i grew up (59th-67th normal)all the time and its all good for me. i just dont hang out there when the bs escalates i carry my azz home to my wife and kids in bolingbrook and im about to move to plainfield :win:

dont think downtown too safe either, you make a visit to chicago when the taste of chicago going and you can guarantee some incidents will take place downtown.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Art Barr has a lot to say about corrupt Chicago politics. He should be a Chicago politician when he grows up! (It's a wonder that Obama kept his hands as clean as he did. Chi-town & Newark are run by bribes & underhanded deals.)

Art Barr, read "Native Son" & tell us if you know the sections of Chicago in which Bigger Thomas had his criminal misadventures.

If bullets are shot at cars on the Skyway after dark, then the crime in the city is BOTH structural/organized & also random as hell. Tow truck workers shot during their shift for NO reason? A 12 year old school baby child shot while riding her bike on the sidewalk? LORD HAVE MERCY.

Niggrums playing in the bushes by the alley behind Obamas house are asking for a secret service-flavored ass kicking. No 2 ways about that. u_u

Welcome to the boards ma :smile:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...hudson-murders-trial-20120510,0,3296578.story

By Jason Meisner and Stacy St. Clair Tribune reporters

10:02 p.m. CDT, May 11, 2012
Actress Jennifer Hudson cried softly as her former brother-in-law was convicted today of murdering her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.

Hudson bowed her head as jurors entered the courtroom around 4:40 p.m. The Academy Award-winning actress, who attended each day of the trial, leaned forward when the verdict was read and softly wept as her fiancé comforted her and family members squeezed her shoulders.

When jurors walked out of the courtroom, Hudson stood on tiptoe to watch them.

William Balfour was found guilty on all counts of murder, home invasion, armed robbery and kidnapping and faces mandatory life in prison. He showed no emotion when the verdict was announced, but his family cried.