The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Since '86

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I went to high school in the Kenwood/Hyde Park area & my classmates would ask me where I live & I'd tell 'em Englewood, they'd be like, "Nah, we ain't comin' over there." and these dudes were from the Low End, Terror Town, etc.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
shyt was wild growing up in Chicago (Little Village) in the 90's. I used to see cats get murked in broad daylight like it was nothing. I'm glad once I was able to get some bread, I got my family and moved out that shyt hole.. I still love my city though.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seattle Old School G arrested for trafficking

A 62-year-old man was held in lieu of $1.1 million bail after being arrested near Elgin with $250,000 worth of high-grade marijuana, the Kane County sheriff's office said today.

About 12:40 p.m. Tuesday a sheriff's deputy pulled over a Chevrolet pickup truck eastbound on I-90 near the Randall Road overpass and suspected the driver might be involved in drug transportation, according to a Kane County release.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...oses-portion-of-skyway-20120509,0,64267.story

Shots Fired.

Police shut down the Chicago Skyway Wednesday night for two hours due to a manhunt for someone reported shooting at cars.

Chicago police responded to a shots fired call in the area of 105th Street and Indianapolis Avenue about 8:40 p.m. The intersection is about 500 feet from Indiana.

Nobody was hit but about six or seven cars were hit by bullets, police said, citing preliminary reports.

Police opened the Skyway to traffic in both directions about 11:10 p.m. It's not clear if anybody is in custody.

More than a dozen marked and unmarked squad cars are parked on 100th between Ewing Avenue by and Avenue J.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ow-truck-in-lakeview-20120510,0,6430672.story

A Bolingbrook man died a day after getting shot in the head while sitting in a tow truck at a gas station in the Lakeview neighborhood, authorities said.

Max Vallejo, 26, of the 100 block of Farm Gate Lane, was pronounced dead just after midnight Thursday morning, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

He and another man, 29, were sitting in the front seat of a truck near the corner of Ashland Avenue and Addison Street about 3:40 a.m. Wednesday when someone shot into the truck, police said.

Both Vallejo and the other man worked as tow truck drivers, police said. Both were taken to Advocate Illinois Medical Center, and the survivor remains in critical condition, according to police.

Popped in a tow truck.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

dupage county is a penal colony for blacks...phuck that county.

they will butter you up with nice jails and micky d's for food,..

which is all a smoke screen as they are getting you ready to get ohucked't wih fines and fees to pay for that jail and mcdonald's.

fukk dupage county,...glad i never got bopped't out there.

it is racist as phuck in dupage county.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Good riddance

I dot know how you Chicago folks do it

Up here in toronto max is like 50 murders a year and like 25 of those are domestic violence and thee other 25 are nikkaz

i been tild you canada was utopia/promised land.

i have also been told you,..if not for my kid i would have moved to canada.

close to ten years ago and never came back.

hopefully,...that tells you something.

art barr

black uhuru : another day of suffer'n,....ohhh lawd,..i say!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Both aren't touching Chicago

Even NYC with its big pop

I didnt want to even to partake in this fukkery but philly and detroit have about 3-5x more murder rate, and philly a city with over 1 million less population than chicago has usually around 100 less murders, and in the early 2000s usually had the same amount of murders(since yall pullin numbers) and detroit .. detroit is just :wow:

chicago is fukkin gully , dont even get it twisted

but theres places like oakland, richmond ca, compton, new orleans, st louis, gary indiana, detroit and baltimore...

yall talkin about chicago got 400-500 murders with 2.4 million people compared to new york having that with 8 million people

but oakland be having 180 murders with 350,000 population :to:

detroit be having 300-400 murders with 900,000 population :to:

in 2003 new orleans had 300 murders :wow: :sadbron:

chicago needs to be fixed up and when I seen obama get elected as president I thought for sure he was gone fix a lotta crime in america especially in chicago since he from there but I dunno maybe the crime in america just too far gone to be fixed

I dont understand the point of this thread? Are yall tryna brag about this shyt ? Theres bad places, worse places than Chicago on the east and west coast, you dont see us bragging or making threads like this... and for yall to sit here and say chicago is way worse than philly and detroit is just fukking dumb honestly. I can see the point of this thread when its just reporting, but the moment yall started to say its worse there than other places, yall fukked up with that..

life is cheap in the hood. Its been that way for decades. You can get got anywhere. You never know who you are talkin to and where they are from, how they grew up and what kinda life they bout.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not all the south side is bad. Let's be reality, Obama lives on the south side, and it's nikkas in That area too.

dawg,...obama's block got riot cinder blocks on each end and a security force.

to check anyone walking by on foot or cAr.

he is crazy safe,..to the point when i stayed in hyde park he did not help any poor people in that community cause of hyde park's socalled uofc aesthetic.

plus fsmily friends live in back of him and if you go throughed't the brush into thr alley.

they will detain you, amd interview you with no question with guns out.

politicians ain't shyt,..black or white,..phuck all of them.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:huhldup: Chi needs concealed carry in the worst way :birdman: It won't solve everything but it'll be a start.

this is a definate solution.

yet since the city is segregated and purposefully segregated to make certain areas a police state or penal section.

just to cash in on the fees for prosecution. like every black neighborhood is only allowed to make 12000 a household as a science here.

as the people in power are so self equated on their own bullshyt.

they do not have a pulse or experience or even give a phick about others.

it is all self equated from it is not happening to me,..so i don't give a fukk.

this is a wack ass city when it comes to the lack of care from anyone in power.

if a nikka or anyone says they want to be a politician in chicago.

i know it is about money and power and not to help so i denounce them.

plus people are so built on materialism. they only flock to politicians who are popular like a gymshoe and not who can really and always helped.

for danny k davis to never be mayor and never have a push really is a telltale sign in this city.

that is the only politician who really helps,..anyone in this city for real.

you can go to his office and get help, period!!

that is the only office where you can go in and someone including him will personally help you.

art barr