The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Plainfield is nice breh my girl and her fam used to live out there. Way too many cacs out there for me tho. Me and my girl moving to Romeoville next summer

My boy moved out to romeoville from over by 55th street n ashland like two years ago. its cool out there to visit, but I wouldn't wanna live out there. its just too far out. esp since both me and the wife dont work in that area, nor do our fam stay out that way.

why can't the south side be all regentrified like the north side tho? thats what I'm waiting for.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy moved out to romeoville from over by 55th street n ashland like two years ago. its cool out there to visit, but I wouldn't wanna live out there. its just too far out. esp since both me and the wife dont work in that area, nor do our fam stay out that way.

why can't the south side be all regentrified like the north side tho? thats what I'm waiting for.

I thought them Condos they were building where going to solve all that. South side needs. Chicago has a lot going for it beanie. WAY WAY WAY Cheaper then NY or LA, good transit, cheap houses, etc. Chicago is def a global city on the cheap.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I thought them Condos they were building where going to solve all that. South side needs. Chicago has a lot going for it beanie. WAY WAY WAY Cheaper then NY or LA, good transit, cheap houses, etc. Chicago is def a global city on the cheap.

which condos u referring to? man they got condos everywhere on every side of town.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Chicago cops’ new weapons - Salon.com

According to a report from the Guardian’s Adam Gabbatt, in recent months the Chicago police have spent over $1 million on riot equipment, and are preparing to use a controversial LRAD (long-range acoustic device) — a sound cannon designed to cause extreme pain to those in its path.

They testing out the sound cannon on them protesters first and then coming to a hood near you. :to:.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
r u talkin bout by UIC?

I was mad as hell when we didn't get the 2012 olympics, cuz I wanted the olympics to come thru and regentrify the entire south side.

Yeah. Ya'll were supposed to get the 2016's and the new tower. Chicago Spore or whatever.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
r u talkin bout by UIC?

I was mad as hell when we didn't get the 2012 olympics, cuz I wanted the olympics to come thru and regentrify the entire south side.

we did not get the olympics because chicago was so segregsted.

the discrepancy from down town to the southside turned the committee board off.

it was as segregated in volume than the worst favela in brazil.

rightly so,..because if they got the olympics,..they were gon force people right out those row houses on 55th, just for starters.

so,..phuck that plan,...as they are already displacing everyone to joliet, judsen, dixon and anywhere else.

they can remotely transplant us amd make money off of the legal fines and penalties for their concentration camps for the poor.

mostly all the relevent black burbs are these relocated penal coloney/policestates.

used to prey on poor people they relocate.

art barr

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trio charged with robbing Joliet HS students on way to school - chicagotribune.com

Police say a 19-year-old man and two younger teens robbed three students walking to Joliet Central High School by staking out an intersection less than two blocks to the north of the school, Joliet police said.

Police said they were able to identify and apprehend the trio thanks, in part to a social-media page one of them maintained.

Uriel Cardenas of the 200 block of North Hickory Street is charged with one count of aggravated battery, two counts of robbery and one count of theft in one charge and two counts of theft in a second charge. Adrian Resendiz, 17, of the 600 block of Manhattan Road and Juan C. Sanchez, 17, of the 1000 block of Summit Street are each charged with two counts of theft.

Cmdr. Brian Benton said two male students, 14 and 15, told a police officer at the school they were walking to school at the intersection of Herkimer and Benton streets around 6:50 a.m. when two males emerged from a black car and forcibly took cash and a cell phone from their pockets.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Family of slain bride: Husband was 'possessive, jealous' - chicagotribune.com

Relatives of the bride found dead in a Burbank bath tub said they know very little about the woman’s new husband, who is wanted by police and charged with her murder.

Arnoldo Jimenez of Chicago's Brighton Park neighborhood allegedly stabbed to death Estrella Carrera as she still wore the sparkly silver dress she had worn to celebrate their nuptials, police said.

Carrera’s family said they rarely saw Jimenez at family functions. They don’t know how he was able to afford his black Maserati, and both family and police said they don’t know what Jimenez did for a living.

“He had all that and no history of working,” said Carrera’s older sister, Jazmin Carrera.Police also are looking into Jimenez’s background.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
TS no disrespect but this thread isn't necessary. You should turn it into a Chicago discussion thread where us chi nikkas can chop up game on all the happening around the city. Just simply posting about murders is depressing as fukk and itbrings bad exposure to other posters on our city. Plus you never know whos on here you might offend someone if you posting murders for example one of these days you post a murder and the victim is a nikka brother or best friend. Folks get on this forum to escape the bullshyt of the world not be reminded of it. Now of course if its some crazy ass shyt then post it but otherwise save all the negativity of our city for the nightly news

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's

I been waiting on that for longest too breh.....smh

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TS no disrespect but this thread isn't necessary. You should turn it into a Chicago discussion thread where us chi nikkas can chop up game on all the happening around the city. Just simply posting about murders is depressing as fukk and itbrings bad exposure to other posters on our city. Plus you never know whos on here you might offend someone if you posting murders for example one of these days you post a murder and the victim is a nikka brother or best friend. Folks get on this forum to escape the bullshyt of the world not be reminded of it. Now of course if its some crazy ass shyt then post it but otherwise save all the negativity of our city for the nightly news

Noted and changed.