The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police search for gunmen who shot eight people on South Side - chicagotribune.com

Police are searching for two gunman who opened fire from a car and wounded eight people standing on a South Side street, including two 14-year-old boys and a 15-year-old boy, authorities say.

The shooting likely stemmed from a conflict between two factions of a gang that uses 75th Street as a dividing line, according to police, who said some of the wounded people were not cooperating.

The shooting occurred around 9:15 p.m. at the intersection of 79th Street and Essex Avenue. Officers in the area heard gunshots, spotted a car speeding away and chased it, police said.

The car was later found abandoned near the South Shore Motel at East 81st Street and South Stony Island Avenue. Authorities said it was riddled with bullet holes and there was blood on the hood, leading police to believe someone on the block returned fire.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt reminds me of the murder struggle portrayed in The Wire some times.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
has anyone ever been to The Abbey Pub? I booked my first interview for my website and I've never even heard of this place.