The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:scusthov: Do you see the actual women who go to that event walking around downtown?

ya....just took the train from my gym around 1pm....buncha :flabbynsick: trust-fund hipsters were lined up @ Fully....:childplease:

Just :smoker: now after trying to get at a fly gymnast-sized BEAUTIFUL Ethiopian dime in the market. :takedat:

Tonite, tho....:russ: es goin dahwn! :youngsabo:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Haha! Festival evacuated:

405269_395278440534827_1153013330_n.jpg

SUCKERS!

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i was at a red light on 130th & indiana and it was a white dude in suv next to me looking extra noid and kept looking back, then out of nowhere dude just took off and went thru the red light lol, i look back to see wtf he was lookin at and it was just some crazy looking bum askin people for money i assume,smh...

and i see they got the children out dancing and askin for money for the bud billiken parade too..did they always do this? cuz i never noticed it until this year..is it fallin off or what?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ex-Gov. Ryan loses another bid for early release from prison - Chicago Sun-Times

Former Gov. George Ryan’s longshot — and likely last — chance to get out of prison early was denied Monday by an appellate court in Chicago.

Lawyers for Ryan, who is nearing the end of his 6 1/2-year prison sentence for corruption, had argued last month that prosecutors had failed to prove he took bribes.

But in a 16-page ruling issued Monday, the Seventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals disagreed,
denying the 78-year-old Republican’s appeal.

The appeals court previously had rejected Ryan’s arguments for overturning his 2006 convictions but was ordered by the U.S. Supreme Court in April to take another look at Ryan’s arguments, saying it should consider whether the instructions given to jurors in Ryan’s 2006 corruption trial were flawed in light of another high court ruling dealing with an arcane legal issue known as honest services fraud.