The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scary ass nikkas runnin round here thinkin Chicago is on some New Jack City shyt. All dat bullshyt killin is only goin down in dem hood areas. Mufukkas need to really get a grip. :rudy:

Im willing to bet the only nikkas compalining about the "out of control" crime in the Chi, are the nikkas who live in the nicer parts and probably never hear gun shots.

Wheaton and Lake Forest nikkas

Oh well

Man killed in school parking lot among 2 dead, 8 wounded overnight - chicagotribune.com

A 38-year-old man was shot three times inside his car early Sunday morning on the Southeast Side and died in his front seat, according to police.

Police responded to a shots-fired call about 3 a.m. and found the man in his car with the window down in the parking lot of Warren Elementary School, 9232 S. Chappel Ave., in the Pill Hill neighborhood, police said.

The man, identified as Jeffrey Smith of the 5100 block of South Marshfield Avenue by the Cook County medical examiner's office, was shot once in the head and twice in the chest. Police said he had crack cocaine in his hand and more next to his body.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
If everything goes according to plan, I'm going to be in Indiana for a few weeks. Dont know when i'm coming back.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i watched this documentary called "the interrupters" last night..its decent; just showing how nikkas livin in the hood and how some ex cons,ex gang members, and otha people from the hood thats tryna stop the violence..plus its produced by Steve James, same guy that made "hoop dreams", so i had to check it out..

Video: The Interrupters (Graphic Language) | Watch FRONTLINE Online | PBS Video

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Scary ass nikkas runnin round here thinkin Chicago is on some New Jack City shyt. All dat bullshyt killin is only goin down in dem hood areas. Mufukkas need to really get a grip. :rudy:
:usure:.......<Eminem> NOW, IT's A PROBLEM!</Em's "White America">
Uptown Update: One Person Shot Dead In Wilson Yard Apartments

***Edit
:heh:
Nah, but the lil isolated domestic incidents on the north side are always gonna rise. They had nowhere to go BUT UP from where it was in the 90s-mid-2000s :ld:

As long as u know the rules, it's not a problem! :ehh:

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
i watched this documentary called "the interrupters" last night..its decent; just showing how nikkas livin in the hood and how some ex cons,ex gang members, and otha people from the hood thats tryna stop the violence..plus its produced by Steve James, same guy that made "hoop dreams", so i had to check it out..

shyt is real in my old neighborhood "Little Village" The minute I was able to get my family out of the hood, I got them out without looking back. I used to have nightmares about still living there.. Saw many of my childhood friends either dead or in jail. I was one of the few lucky ones who made it :wow:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I took this pic on my way home from chilling at a cook out at Riverdale

8ffeac7e.jpg

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

I caught that last year during one of the showings at the Gene Siskel Theater. I thought it was a good flick. After it went off, they had a Q&A with the producer, the director, one of the interrupters (I think Coby is his name) and the homie Flame-O. When Flame-O came out, he got a standing ovation :krs:

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to the walgreens on laramie and,madison the other day and got a tuna sandwich, some stuffed mushrooms and butter cookies :ohlawd: #FATshyt :eat:

wat u doin in l-town slime :stopitslime::wtb::birdman:

now minister rico is free and back home, streets bout be wild on the westside slimes