Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Took the CPD exam today
1d8eb49da48fc4ce0aba4dc9a53c3c80.png

Giselle

Daps
Ok, I'm looking at Chicago as a strictly close entertainment city.

I'm not looking to work in Chicago. I'd want to be around Waukegan.

Unless there is a city closer that doesn't have the hustle/bustle of Chicago. As far as living and working I want somewhere quiet and Chicago will be the entertainment.

How about you try living in a suburb?

No way the bible thumpers allow it

You guys need to stop blaming everything on religious people. I doubt that religious people don't care about stopping pple from drinking/smoking.

Took the CPD exam today
1d8eb49da48fc4ce0aba4dc9a53c3c80.png

Seriously? :skip:

yo, this dude is showing his face now. look

Who is that?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Who is that?

dude make youtube videos that details basically what gang members are doing what dirt and names the people who are killing each other. that is why he hid his face previously. he gets the info from kids in the neighborhoods. he said he used to be a substitute teacher in CPS for a while as well.

Giselle

Daps
dude make youtube videos that details basically what gang members are doing what dirt and names the people who are killing each other. that is why he hid his face previously. he gets the info from kids in the neighborhoods. he said he used to be a substitute teacher in CPS for a while as well.

Why did he reveal?

Why do you want to be a police?

Giselle

Daps
Mainly career stability and the income.

It's something I've thought about since I was 18 but I've never took the steps to being an officer until now.
A male family member of mine did the same for the same reasons. He is like a prison guard or something like that though, not a street police.

In their personal lives, police men are usually have control/power issues and a lot of them are cheaters and abusive. A large number of women who have them in their family or dated them agree (but they do usually still get women, especially if they are in shape). Not only that, but I'm sure you know lots of people in general don't like the police. How do you feel about that?

I'm a SCR medical transporter now yall
Congrats!

lol My ass is still jobless. :mjgrin:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A male family member of mine did the same for the same reasons. He is like a prison guard or something like that though, not a street police.

In their personal lives, police men are usually have control/power issues and a lot of them are cheaters and abusive. A large number of women who have them in their family or dated them agree (but they do usually still get women, especially if they are in shape). Not only that, but I'm sure you know lots of people in general don't like the police. How do you feel about that?

It's a thankless job, so if a person is going into to be liked, they won't last long.

I'm going into it because I like helping people and I don't want a traditional 9 to 5.