The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Had so many people tryna get me to sign up a few months ago. I'm sure the money ain't bad but shhhhhiiiiiit. Good luck tho

I'd be a SVU type detective in a heartbeat tho.:skip:
U clearly don't watch Chicago PD they got a cage in the basement they take people into so they can get them to talk.

Go to a min into the video. This is like a weekly thing if some dude getting bounced around in the cage.

Giselle

Daps
Took the CPD exam today
1d8eb49da48fc4ce0aba4dc9a53c3c80.png
Did you pass?

Rollering around on 69th & Halstead and seen some white folks cool'n in a cafe:leon:A surreal moment
I have been seeing a few more white pple out here too, which was surprising to me.

Most looked like trailer pple, but still. lol

Gentrification?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Rollering around on 69th & Halstead and seen some white folks cool'n in a cafe:leon:A surreal moment

that's cuz you were at the kunsanya cafe over on 69th and union.

I have been there a number of times, and there's ALWAYS white people there. some work in there also.

one of the ONLY businesses in englewood without bars or shutters on the windows after they close..

Giselle

Daps
Was there anything on the news today about something that happened somewhere on/near 82nd street?

They had it blocked off and there were lots of police trucks and higher up policemen (white shirts).

Haven't gotten the results yet

If you get in, are you going to be a street police or like, a prison guard?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Was there anything on the news today about something that happened somewhere on/near 82nd street?

They had it blocked off and there were lots of police trucks and higher up policemen (white shirts).

If you get in, are you going to be a street police or like, a prison guard?

Polce Standoff.. Some dude barricaded himself in the house, family called the police..