The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
At the risk of getting my idea stolen by some lurker :mjpls: I'm surprised no one has opened a brewery/bar in a black neighborhood:jbhmm:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Pool money together for the business, employ people from the neighborhood, hire some goons who ain't for the fukk shyt and profit:shaq: People are gonna blow regardless, might as well do it without the fukkery

Ezra

Daps
Breh they gonna have to deal with it.

Illinois needs to join the club
I agree, but unfortunately - they dont have to deal with it. They have control of the state's gov to block this.

Rauner talks a big game about fiscal responsibility when it's convenient for him. Like an excuse to fukk over our kid's schools. But when it comes to something like this that will infuse millions of tax dollars into the state - dont hold your breath.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the risk of getting my idea stolen by some lurker :mjpls: I'm surprised no one has opened a brewery/bar in a black neighborhood:jbhmm:

I honestly don't know, but has the whole craft beer movement been accepted by the upwardly mobile black community? I always picture those white cats with overgrown beards when I think of those spots.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
80 degrees outside, so I decide to do a run this afternoon. I'm running down 87th street near the red line, and why this big nikka with a rick ross beard try to holla at me talkin bout if I live in the area and if I'm married before sucking his teeth????? :wrist: