The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Giselle

Daps
That's still good money

Come on down to south side

:demonic:
Not when you still have 200k type bills. The house that I'm living in now is on the south side. The other one is too. The third one is in the suburbs.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm kinda hot. I mean they changed the local movie theatre here on 87th to a full bar with reclining seats and a full restaurant, but now when I wanna take my kid over there on tuesdays for $5 movies, they are fully packed and sold out :pacspit:

might have to take it back to hyde park and the harper theatre instead :yeshrug:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
NEC

^Anybody interested in donating, our volunteering this spring or summer, these people are who should get in contact with. They're legit.

Also, I must say motherfukkers can't talk about how Chicago doesn't have attractive (black) women :wow: Especially from South Loop, Hyde Park, Woodlawn, Bronzeville...gotdamn

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm kinda hot. I mean they changed the local movie theatre here on 87th to a full bar with reclining seats and a full restaurant, but now when I wanna take my kid over there on tuesdays for $5 movies, they are fully packed and sold out :pacspit:

might have to take it back to hyde park and the harper theatre instead :yeshrug:
:mjlol: Ain't even see your post before mine.
Went yesterday....they got a full bar but no cheese :francis:

Those red service help buttons are annoying also.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took the CPD exam today
1d8eb49da48fc4ce0aba4dc9a53c3c80.png
Had so many people tryna get me to sign up a few months ago. I'm sure the money ain't bad but shhhhhiiiiiit. Good luck tho

I'd be a SVU type detective in a heartbeat tho.:skip:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I went to the Lawrence's the other day, thinking it was literally on kedzie. I'm driven and when I got to 82nd I'm like something not right. Turned around and saw it right in front of the closing Ultra... the catfish was so fresh it taste like it came straight out the water!!:noah: Sharks ain't got a damn thing on Lawrence's fishery!

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Bouta go to church 2mrw:wow:thats 4 weeks inna row... Neva thought I'll be a church going dude in my life...

But its going to be pack tho:francis:Whole bunch of 1 time a yr going "let me show this outfit out" folks:russ:

I'm showing up regular :win:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to the Lawrence's the other day, thinking it was literally on kedzie. I'm driven and when I got to 82nd I'm like something not right. Turned around and saw it right in front of the closing Ultra... the catfish was so fresh it taste like it came straight out the water!!:noah: Sharks ain't got a damn thing on Lawrence's fishery!
Speaking of food... a coworker told me they closed I57 on 115th:patrice:

I been too lazy to check. Anybody know for sure:jbhmm: