The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Ezra

Daps
Bernie rejecting Rahm's endorsement.

Also - get out and vote tomorrow. If you're not registered get registered into for the next round.

Last edited:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
IIT is pretty much international students.

I was one of the only brothers there, but still found networks of black students through NSBE. I made it through okay :yeshrug:

Oh shyt, you too !! when did you attend ?

I went in the late 90's there was still a sizable white and east asian population. And a small but cool group of AA black people, and a group of african black folks too.. I lived in the dorms for 2 years and those of us that lived there were pretty cool w each other.

Last edited:

Ezra

Daps
It's truly amazing Chicago cant produce one halfway decent candidate to unseat him. By the time we have another election the police stuff will be long forgotten.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
man, so I had the city put in a water meter a couple weeks ago, and they put this big ass hole in my drywall, which was the ONLY way it would fit. then of course, they ain't gonna pay for that repair, and I was just down the street talking to the cat that built my house, and cuz of the weird size of the whole and that meter is sticking out, I'm looking at like $300 just to fix it cuz it has to be framed, drywalled, and painted.

y04Z3Yu.jpg
I still haven't gotten a water meter. I'm so scared my sh!t would go up, only cause I have a boiler not a furnace. I live on a corner lot in beverly/MPand my bill is high as is.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah - that's not how it works. Easier just to go. Chances youre actually picked are really low.

Thats how I rationalized it. If you are served or subpoenaed, they must prove that you've been notified prior to. I came to the assumption that if they don't know if I even live at the address that is listed, they cant penalize me. I could def be wrong but Ive been summoned twice in the past and said fukk them people. Even if I could face penalties, Im still not showing up to jury duty as I dont not believe in judicial system so fukk them people. Catch me in traffic. :coffee: