The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The real question you need to ask is how this dip shyt we call a governor going to attract jobs and business here when he won't even fund the education/training of the potential work force? You think shyt is bad now. :wow:

rauner is withholding that budget in order to bust up all the unions. he's pro-big business.

Ezra

Daps
I've been to the one in avondale by Belmont. They have good food if you want to be a fat ass and eat 10oz burgers but the music was just :scust: I would order shyt to go ASAP if I ever eat food from them again

Nothing wrong with being a fatass every once and a while. Those burgers are :blessed:

However the death metal music they blast...:trash:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Moms trying to hook me up with a computer clerical job over at Stroger.....for just light weight work, 18 bucks an hour is really damn good. But even though I'm not trying to come off ungrateful, wasn't really looking forward to getting into the medical field like my mother. Though it would be better pay than my current shyt.

Then you have to think about how all the illegal ass hispanics and filipinos be all up in there with they nasty as germs and shyt. And my mom said I'm definitely gonna see some shyt on this job, like nikkas coming in with gunshot wounds.

:francis:

Ezra

Daps
I knew this shyt was gonna happen too

:aicmon:
Fortunately - Im not planning on fathering children anytime soon. Hopefully by the time I do, this will blow over and my girl wont be popping out any pin head lookin babies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Moms trying to hook me up with a computer clerical job over at Stroger.....for just light weight work, 18 bucks an hour is really damn good. But even though I'm not trying to come off ungrateful, wasn't really looking forward to getting into the medical field like my mother. Though it would be better pay than my current shyt.

Then you have to think about how all the illegal ass hispanics and filipinos be all up in there with they nasty as germs and shyt. And my mom said I'm definitely gonna see some shyt on this job, like nikkas coming in with gunshot wounds.

:francis:

so your moms wants to hook u up with an easy county job and you're like :whoa:

my parents have NEVER hooked me up with a gig or attempted to do so.

man stop. I have worked in health care for like 10 years and I pretty much NEVER get sick.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
so your moms wants to hook u up with an easy county job and you're like :whoa:

my parents have NEVER hooked me up with a gig or attempted to do so.

man stop. I have worked in health care for like 10 years and I pretty much NEVER get sick.
Yea she gave me that same :rudy: when I pleaded my case, like nikka get your ass in there and fill this form out. She pretty much explained the shyt you did though, so I went on and turned them in yesterday.

Ezra

Daps
I've only watched about 5 bulls games this season, and I must say that was a great decision to do so.

fukking bulls, I just stopped posting on realgm completely, team so garbage not worth talking about.

:scust:
It's fukking infuriating and to make matters worse we have a front office that wont do a damn thing about it. I stopped posting in the bulls thread because it just makes me angry. Cant remember the last time I made it all the way through a game.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)