NULL

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
@beaniemac you still want that Nike trail built by you:sas1::dame:
Robbers target bicyclists on 606 Trail, police say

Absolutely ....I remember last winter two people showed up to my job during that big snow storm. :scust:

I called off:jawalrus:

I want running trails built everywhere cuz I'm an avid runner. I saw the article about the 606. but for me, when I run, I usually do it in the day time regardless. the only time I run at night, is when I run around the U of C campus cuz it's very well lit with lots of folks around and a major police presence

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've only watched about 5 bulls games this season, and I must say that was a great decision to do so.

fukking bulls, I just stopped posting on realgm completely, team so garbage not worth talking about.

:scust:

RealGM had been garbage for years before this year tbh

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lawd:Bout to go skateboard in a T-shirt that hugs the sleeves. When I get a car this weekend, mothafukka its gonna be one:banderas:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be outside running this afternoon. definitely short sleeves weather tho :ahh:
:martin:fukking rained as I was about to go skate. Oh well, I just got a new job, bout to cop a car this weekend, and if my plans don't go through, might hit the Admiral

for the first time:blessed:

This winter was mild and felt MAD short, but we earned this shyt. Just think, we gonna be having strings of 60s soon:dahell:My ass is gonna be living at the beach come May.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Our division lead came by to take me to lunch, she had the roof off her Miata and I had my scarf on, ruffling in the wind like an Englishman. :laugh:

Chitown still throws us some good winter days.:blessed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been to the one in avondale by Belmont. They have good food if you want to be a fat ass and eat 10oz burgers but the music was just :scust: I would order shyt to go ASAP if I ever eat food from them again
shyt I went to House a go go recently . You talk bout large portions:whoo: