The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
watching the news with them talking about chicago state university's financial situation. I read this morning that this school is graduating like 4% of their students in 4 years :mindblown:

that kinda number is absurd and wreaks of incompetance. why should tax payers finance a school that is doing so poorly at graduating folks??? are they just pocketing their state funding and shyt?

I only feel bad for the students who are really getting fukked here.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
watching the news with them talking about chicago state university's financial situation. I read this morning that this school is graduating like 4% of their students in 4 years :mindblown:

that kinda number is absurd and wreaks of incompetance. why should tax payers finance a school that is doing so poorly at graduating folks??? are they just pocketing their state funding and shyt?

And had the fukking nerve to be picky about the students they let in there...

"We only accept graduates with a 3.0 or better"

Like they University of Chicago or some shyt.

:beli:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
And had the fukking nerve to be picky about the students they let in there...

"We only accept graduates with a 3.0 or better"

Like they University of Chicago or some shyt.

:beli:

man that school was on the verge of losing their accreditation. cats were gonna fukk around and graduate and have their diploma be totally worthless.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
damn near 65 degrees in february :blessed:

@EmitDrill how are they gonna turn a college into a hospital???

do you know why hospitals didn't want to be trauma centers on the south side??? it's cuz they treat gunshot wounds which is SUPER expensive and almost never get paid for it, because those cats usually aren't insured.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

That graduation number is completely misleading. Its for incoming freshmen who stay all 4 years. That school is a transit school. Most graduates come from 2 year colleges or other universities. Come on breh use common sense

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The real question you need to ask is how this dip shyt we call a governor going to attract jobs and business here when he won't even fund the education/training of the potential work force? You think shyt is bad now. :wow:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is it just me or was this winter pretty mild?

Only had to pull out the shovel 3 or 4 times and it barely went below 0.

Last winter seemed way worse.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: Downtown was packed yesterday due to the voting rallies. Had I known I would have went shopping another day