The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo::mjcry:

man, so I had the city put in a water meter a couple weeks ago, and they put this big ass hole in my drywall, which was the ONLY way it would fit. then of course, they ain't gonna pay for that repair, and I was just down the street talking to the cat that built my house, and cuz of the weird size of the whole and that meter is sticking out, I'm looking at like $300 just to fix it cuz it has to be framed, drywalled, and painted.

y04Z3Yu.jpg
City or Contractor...

If contractor you stuck as they have you sign off on damage papers. If the city then you have like a 2% chance of recouping:heh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:whoo::mjcry:

City or Contractor...

If contractor you stuck as they have you sign off on damage papers. If the city then you have like a 2% chance of recouping:heh:

man the city did that shyt. I didn't have a hole in my wall prior. the fukking water meter is wider than the space between the drywall and the foundation, so it sticks out. it was either let the city cut a hole in my wall to get a water meter or get stuck paying like 3 times as much for water and have the rates increase at an exponential rate.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man the city did that shyt. I didn't have a hole in my wall prior. the fukking water meter is wider than the space between the drywall and the foundation, so it sticks out. it was either let the city cut a hole in my wall to get a water meter or get stuck paying like 3 times as much for water and have the rates increase at an exponential rate.
So you certain it was the city & not the contractors they hire? If so give 311 or they meter department a call. Let them know. Like I said tho it's a very very slim chance anything gets done tho

Edit: They refused to place it in the vault?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So you certain it was the city & not the contractors they hire? If so give 311 or they meter department a call. Let them know. Like I said tho it's a very very slim chance anything gets done tho

Edit: They refused to place it in the vault?

there was no where to put the meter. either way, the damage is done. just gotta eat that L.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been payin close attention, but I turned on wvon and I heard Rauner speaking somewhere in front of a crown about the budget. I said "oh they finally got a budget passed, bout time," I go to look it up, and i see an article about Rauner giving an annual budget speech, except ain't no budget :snoop:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
it shouldn't stick. the temp is 34, so we are above freezing.

Breh that shyt stuck in NWI. Been up here all week and they got it good over that way. Was in Gary earlier today and they got plenty of snow still on the streets. To this GA nikka that shyt look like a blizzard. Some parts of Merriville look like it still ain't been plowed. But back where I am now on the Northside there isn't shyt on the ground. Y'all nikkas up here got some crazy ass weather

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh that shyt stuck in NWI. Been up here all week and they got it good over that way. Was in Gary earlier today and they got plenty of snow still on the streets. To this GA nikka that shyt look like a blizzard. Some parts of Merriville look like it still ain't been plowed. But back where I am now on the Northside there isn't shyt on the ground. Y'all nikkas up here got some crazy ass weather

I don't give a damn about a blizzard in merrilville. out here in the chi, we got a dusting, and that shyt melted within 24 hours so it's like :yeshrug: