The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Edgewater, Uptown, Rogers Park, Andersonville, Albany Park, Lincoln Square.....All are minority-friendly so you wont get Emitt Till'ed (may even pull a PAWG or few :youngsabo:) and they're not #OBLOCK, so you wont get Chief Keef'ed

you know what I hate about those areas? too fukking crowded. no parking, and if you do have to park on the street, your shyt is gonna get dinged. its inevitable. I got a 2 1/2 car garage, no way I'm ever going back to parking on the street ever again.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Can we post pics of chicago women. I dont hear good things about the ladies there.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Edgewater, Uptown, Rogers Park, Andersonville, Albany Park, Lincoln Square.....All are minority-friendly so you wont get Emitt Till'ed (may even pull a PAWG or few :youngsabo:) and they're not #OBLOCK, so you wont get Chief Keef'ed

:wow: You sound so c00nish now. Just stop it

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You might want to look at the south side. They have very nice neighborhoods, and many exclusive clubs. There are so many that they align themselves as People or Folks.

:lolbron:
:russ:
I'd try the suburbs actually Lasing is good, South Holland will get you with taxes, and as for Humboldt park:huhldup:
Yeah, he said people have a similar reaction when he tells them he lives in Humboldt Park.
I'll check those out. Appreciate it.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you know what I hate about those areas? too fukking crowded. no parking, and if you do have to park on the street, your shyt is gonna get dinged. its inevitable. I got a 2 1/2 car garage, no way I'm ever going back to parking on the street ever again.
I'm definitely not trying to park on the street overnight on a regular basis. Got any other housing ideas? I remember in another thread you said some parts of the South Side aren't that bad.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I'm definitely not trying to park on the street overnight on a regular basis. Got any other housing ideas? I remember in another thread you said some parts of the South Side aren't that bad.

just gamble....if u really about that life, here's a homicide map. :obama:

May, 2012 - Tracking homicides in Chicago - Tracking homicides in Chicago | RedeyeChicago.com
Link women-led households as a guide too. Link lack of small business as a blueprint. The numbers do not lie, and were actually project:ohhh:ed to be as such. :facepalm:

Chicago, is Chicago. Nowhere is 100% safe or perfect, fakkits. Is that what the BULLshyt-CRIME/HoodMentality-Apologists/Enablers want me to fukking SAY???? :yeshrug::yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

are u moving here? I posted a few pages back about decent neighborhoods on the south side specifically.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just gamble....if u really about that life, here's a homicide map. :obama:

May, 2012 - Tracking homicides in Chicago - Tracking homicides in Chicago | RedeyeChicago.com
Link women-led households as a guide too. Link lack of small business as a blueprint. The numbers do not lie, and were actually project:ohhh:ed to be as such. :facepalm:

Chicago, is Chicago. Nowhere is 100% safe or perfect, fakkits. Is that what the BULLshyt-CRIME/HoodMentality-Apologists/Enablers want me to fukking SAY???? :yeshrug::yeshrug:
I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. I'm just looking for cheap housing suggestions, breh. Chill.

are u moving here? I posted a few pages back about decent neighborhoods on the south side specifically.
I might move out there next summer, depending on my job. I'll check it out.