The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
:facepalm: can't front, Uncle Remus IS delicious, but you go to the right Harold's, and you gotta put it on Facebook or SOMETHING, because they don't take daps.

Why do every south sider say this? Shouldnt ALL Harold's be good? Why only one or a select few? There are a total of 3 Uncle Remus and you can't go wrong with none of them. :pachaha:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Why do every south sider say this? Shouldnt ALL Harold's be good? Why only one or a select few? There are a total of 3 Uncle Remus and you can't go wrong with none of them. :pachaha:

Well harold's allows people to get the right sauce for a price, or your "own sauce" for less when they franchise. Many a time i've tasted my Harold's and looked at the cook like:yeshrug:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Well harold's allows people to get the right sauce for a price, or your "own sauce" for less when they franchise. Many a time i've tasted my Harold's and looked at the cook like:yeshrug:

Le sigh.........

Point me to the right Harold's and maybe I'll change my mind about their chicken being :scusthov:

But until then Uncle Remus :win:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I might move to Chicago next year if I get this new job. Where should I be looking to live at? I won't be making much so I'm not expecting to live downtown, but what are some good areas to live for younger people on a budget?

My friend from undergrad lives on the outskirts of Humboldt Park, but he says the neighborhood doesn't have the best reputation.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IDK much about the other Harold's but the one in Hyde Park is one of the worst in the city

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I might move to Chicago next year if I get this new job. Where should I be looking to live at? I won't be making much so I'm not expecting to live downtown, but what are some good areas to live for younger people on a budget?

My friend from undergrad lives on the outskirts of Humboldt Park, but he says the neighborhood doesn't have the best reputation.

You might want to look at the south side. They have very nice neighborhoods, and many exclusive clubs. There are so many that they align themselves as People or Folks.

:lolbron:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

I'd try the suburbs actually Lasing is good, South Holland will get you with taxes, and as for Humboldt park:huhldup:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Le sigh.........

Point me to the right Harold's and maybe I'll change my mind about their chicken being :scusthov:

But until then Uncle Remus :win:
DAMN these Chicagoans & their access to the finest of crab meats!
*jealous*
*trying to get excited about BBWings' boneless chicken...orb-thingies*

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

Edgewater, Uptown, Rogers Park, Andersonville, Albany Park, Lincoln Square.....All are minority-friendly so you wont get Emitt Till'ed (may even pull a PAWG or few :youngsabo:) and they're not #OBLOCK, so you wont get Chief Keef'ed