The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So, you're young, African-American and coming out professional school.

NYC, Chi-town or D.C.?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
where do the bourgie black people hang on the weekends? i'm talking more than clubs & lounges, but restaurants, book stores, parks, neighborhoods, etc? i'm moving to chicago and have to stay in a cac neighborhood based on my commute, but i need to see EDUCATED black folks in my down time.

This actually turns me off. Being educated does not =being bourgie. Bourgie people are the worst.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

NYC, Chi-town or D.C.?

It depends. If your worried about finances, Chicago is less expensive then the other two. But social/nightlife scene the other two for sure. I love my city but we still have a midwest(boring) mindset despite being a big city.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

NYC, Chi-town or D.C.?
I will say you can't go wrong with DC or NYC, and since you're a dude, Atlanta. I'm hoping Chicago is a good look

This actually turns me off. Being educated does not =being bourgie. Bourgie people are the worst.

to each his/her own, i got enough of a hood side, i'm trying to be Jack and Jill'ing up in this bytch! :win:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I will say you can't go wrong with DC or NYC, and since you're a dude, Atlanta. I'm hoping Chicago is a good look

to each his/her own, i got enough of a hood side, i'm trying to be Jack and Jill'ing up in this bytch! :win:

I don't necessarily want a hood site, but yuppie black girls might annoy me more than anything else. The type that sounds like a valley girl. :wtb:

But if they're bad we can make exceptions :manny::smugfavre:

DC then huh? All right. I was thinking about Chicago's cost of living though.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:russ: Just goes to show you how out of touch these ppl. How many teens are still sagging with this skinny jeans movement? The only ppl I see like that are old ass 35 yr olds still in long T's and Girbaud straps

:rudy: You'd be surprised. I see tons of dudes wearing jeans that are tighter that mine and brighter than mine and still sagging them.

I swear I be wanting to:snoop::sadbron:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Am i the only one who stopped going to the Taste years ago? My outof town friends be geeked to come up here for it...I just tell em I'll get up with em when they ready togo out after its over.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Haven't been to the taste in years. And not because the stigma its gained over the years . Its just the same shyt every year.