The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wrist: aint nobody eem talkin to you.....'chill' my ass. I can already see how your Chicago story will go with your gay ass.....

:bustback: :deadrose: :jawalrus:
:beli: If you weren't talking to me then there was no reason to quote my post.

You sound like a fukking child so I'm not going to go back and forth with you.

You can have the last word, breh.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
lol @ comparing Uptown to Englewood just becuase crime can happen in both.....Niccas comparing VARIOUS MURDER ONES within HOURS to 1 killing + 2-3 strong armed robberies every 4 months. :rolleyes: & :laff:

We can make better arguments than this, cant we?

Rightly put. I'd take Uptown over any part of the South Side and anything west of Wicker Park any day. Dude's really think Uptown is just as bad as the South Side? :what:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Rightly put. I'd take Uptown over any part of the South Side and anything west of Wicker Park any day. Dude's really think Uptown is just as bad as the South Side? :what:
RIGHT.
it's just not. Nowhere here is perfect, and many places on the south side ARE very safe. Perfect example Hyde Park, Kenwood is nice too...etc....but let's BE REALITY HERE....:usure:

U cannot FREELY, OPENLY, and WITH LITTLE WHEREWITHAL travel from neighborhood to neighborhood on BIKE and/or CTA (our trains/bus system) On the southside and have ZERO interaction with ratchet behavior (+mixed w/ POOR COLLECTIVE SELF-ESTEEM), (+mixed w/ POOR HEALTH), (+mixed w/ All-important, POVERTY)....U cannot tell me that you can EASILY FLOW LIKE A DAISY PETAL on the southside!....especially w/o a car...IF YOU BIKE FOH (this is directed @ NO ONE - for the sensitive ones :smugfavre:)

Come on now....It's not just MEDIA-Steering which is why NBC5 News stars 4/5 weeknights w/ a SS/WS Shooting! It's cuz the residents are DEFINITELY not short on NEW NEWS FOOTAGE! :ahh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
dag all the touch chicks from the chi mustve bounced cuz at least 80% of the chicks i met from the chi were cute and had that pokemon in the back

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
where do the bourgie black people hang on the weekends? i'm talking more than clubs & lounges, but restaurants, book stores, parks, neighborhoods, etc? i'm moving to chicago and have to stay in a cac neighborhood based on my commute, but i need to see EDUCATED black folks in my down time.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
where do the bourgie black people hang on the weekends? i'm talking more than clubs & lounges, but restaurants, book stores, parks, neighborhoods, etc? i'm moving to chicago and have to stay in a cac neighborhood based on my commute, but i need to see EDUCATED black folks in my down time.

Hit up some Downtown DePaul campus on Jackson :scheme:.....they have a borders, and a patio on the top floor u can just kick it at.....U can pull a lil hood move and byob and get Saucy in that hoe too. lol :damn:

:russ::russ::russ:
Ha, no, but rly....enough of MY plans....

Hit up the greek scene @ UIC maybe? :scusthov: Aint no masses of these "enlightened" Blk people here in CHI. It's Chief Keef/Bussitbaby/NickiMinaj-City all-day ehhh-day out here.... :snoop:

U can find a sister who's down pretty easily on the north side and downtown...maybe a gym :manny:? :rolleyes:

I think u may want to research further if that's what u're looking for tho. :snoop:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aldermen want CPS crackdown on saggy pants - chicagotribune.com

Most Chicago Public Schools already require uniforms or have dress codes, but that didn't stop aldermen Wednesday from pressing district officials to make sure the rules bar the wearing of saggy pants, a behavior that has increased in recent years.

Ald. Emma Mitts, 37th, pushed a resolution asserting that "gangster-style clothing" — including saggy pants, sideways baseball caps, designer shoes and excessive jewelry — disrupts learning, increases violence, and puts an emotional and financial strain on parents.

Aldermen viewed photos of young men who were "saggin' and baggin'," as Mitts described it.

"That's a distraction, it's indecent and it's unacceptable," she said. "And it's not what we represent in our community."

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's Chief Keef/Bussitbaby/NickiMinaj-City all-day ehhh-day out here.... :snoop:

U can find a sister who's down pretty easily on the north side and downtown...maybe a gym :manny:? :rolleyes:

I think u may want to research further if that's what u're looking for tho. :snoop:
i'm a chick, and it looks like it's gonna be all ignorant brothas out there :snoop: i'll officially be heading to the white side :beli:

got damn i wish i coulda found a job back in DC :noah:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i'm a chick, and it looks like it's gonna be all ignorant brothas out there :snoop: i'll officially be heading to the white side :beli:

got damn i wish i coulda found a job back in DC :noah:

:snoop:

Ignore that clown he knows nothing. There's plenty of shyt to do in this city for blacks its not Portland. The Dusable museum is the only AA musuem in the city and has great exhibits/events if your into that. Also look into the Harold Washington/South Shore cultural centers. There's a soul food on the west side(I think its called mcarthurs) thats famous. Theres also a chicken and waffle spot. And thats just off the top of my head