The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When ya neighbors have a cook out and you weren't prepared for all this noise and people near your garage.

yWtJD_i-lQnERx8p3kg3YQWglJaeNEq7e5Cjw1k6Xt4dD3-9MC5Nln8pkAHK2kqfVc85Re0K_gY4USInj1a-dlFkeHKnsoks1RcYk5i_fzCNrVnZnJLZskr4Gstd2SFOSbeXYw4v-WHMpw=w460-h360-nc
Yo ass in the window like...

malo-perdidos-ventana-gif.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lil bro's roommate is leaving school cause he about to get this job at a power plant making 100k a year. Not surprised though cause he came from a family with money, was always giving my lil bro cool shyt as gifts.

I'm telling him, now is the time you learn one of the most important tools in life, networking.

:shaq:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Lil bro's roommate is leaving school cause he about to get this job at a power plant making 100k a year. Not surprised though cause he came from a family with money, was always giving my lil bro cool shyt as gifts.

I'm telling him, now is the time you learn one of the most important tools in life, networking.

:shaq:

100k?

The fukk he doing in there for that much?

They still hiring:mjcry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
100k?

The fukk he doing in there for that much?

They still hiring:mjcry:
On some Power plant management shyt. You know white folks always got each other back. Only reason he even went to school is cause his mom made him. He saw this job opening and was like fukk this and bounced.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I didn't know they started demolition on Evergreen Plaza today....

They're gonna make it an outdoor mall.

:jbhmm:
Did hey close carsons? I know I no longer work for the fukkers but still. And an outdoor mall in the city? Yeah it's still gonna have that Ever-black reputation. So what they gone do with River Folks? And what's going to happen once this Outlet Mall in Orland/Tinley kicks off?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Did hey close carsons? I know I no longer work for the fukkers but still. And an outdoor mall in the city? Yeah it's still gonna have that Ever-black reputation. So what they gone do with River Folks? And what's going to happen once this Outlet Mall in Orland/Tinley kicks off?

Carson's is still open. I would think Chicago Ridge is closer than driving to Orland or River Oaks

tater

Superstar
Daps

Why'd you quit? :ohhh: