The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The grill sitting outside on the deck.:childplease:

Step your coal flipping game up breh. :ufdup:
:francis:I'm going out & just need something we can sit & eat beore we get the day in

Smoque BBQ - Irving Park - Chicago, IL This place is decent. It's not the traditional sauce soaked ribs but still good.

Chicago q - Near North Side - Chicago, IL more of a restaurant but the flavors are really good.
the first on is what my friend recommended. I usually don't trust spots not out south so I'm a lil skeptical :yeshrug:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
What burbs you stay now?

Desolate ass Richton Park.

Through there are some more black owned local businesses that I try to give a few bucks to;it's just not for me anymore

With that said, I'd have no problems throwing a coli kickback at my first new place.:blessed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desolate ass Richton Park.

Through there are some more black owned local businesses that I try to give a few bucks to;it's just not for me anymore

With that said, I'd have no problems throwing a coli kickback at my first new place.:blessed:
:myman: I'm not too far from you. I'm tryna move back either south or west. U must stay by bowling alley. Lotta good spots over there. Stay away from that BBQ spot I do NOT like they sauce

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: I miss the shyt out of Chicago. Hopping on the red line getting home within 25-35mins :ohlawd:

Miss Uptown :to:

Miss being able to go see free comedy shows or cheap D.I.Y. shows :to:

Miss going to all the bars, just to stagger home drunk and flop on the futon :to:

Now I might settle for this spot over in Blue Island (back home with dad and shyt isn't working out) for the next 6 months as I build my credit back up.

The South Burbs just ain't the wave for me anymore.

But I'll be back:blessed: wanna spend at least two years in the Chi before transplanting to the West Coast. I need to build something here for the young, black and local artistic people first.
you tryna be around young, black, artistic people and you wanna move to LA? :mjlol: don't make the same mistake i did

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My mom was telling me a story while picking her up from work today cause she had a patient come in the emergency room over at Stroger who reminded her of me. Around the same age and similar personalities. He was up in englewood trying to catch the bus, and these lil 15-16 year old nikkas decided to come fukk with him for no reason. He body builds so I guess this was them trying to show their toughness or some shyt. I guess when trying to show him up, he told them "I'm at a certain point in my life, and I'm not about to do this with you young brothers", so they in typical bytch nikka fashion, left then came back in a car and shot at him 5 times. Luckily, he only got shot in the leg, so he'll be ok.

But this shyt made me heated. You can't even mind your own fukking business without some crab in the barrel ass nikkas starting shyt. That's why if I can prevent it, I don't fukk with CTA transportation in certain parts of the city. And like I always tell my boys, don't treat these 13-16 year olds as not a serious threat, cause they the main ones drilling and killing out here. Always gotta be on alert when some suspicious looking shyt coming your way.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
He was up in englewood trying to catch the bus, and these lil 15-16 year old nikkas decided to come fukk with him for no reason

Did she say where exactly? It's been so fukkin hot around here lately that no one is even serving :heh:. Just waiting on the clear to close on this house and I'm outta here. Hope my fam sells soon cuz it looks like Mexicans are slowly starting to integrate by buying 25k foreclosures then spending another 10-15k to restore it.